Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20

Go down

MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 Empty MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:28 pm

MZ: I talked to Mr.C this morning because I am scratching my head over the reshuffling of people.  I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night.  There are military shake ups and misdirection going on. Perhaps that means we are in the middle of the release, but I am having a tough time making sense of it.

MZ: Noone has received dollars yet that I can find. Rumors of dollars….and lots of misdirection going on which could be a good thing.

MZ: HSBC is announcing that their RTP-Real time Payment system has launched. A couple other banks have done the same.

MZ: This is huge…..This is the QFS system….This is the new blockchain system….This is where they can do real-time transaction from all over the world in seconds. This process used to take 10 days. So this is enormous news. To me this is a big piece letting us know our banking system is online.  This means we are no longer on the Swift system as we know it.  This is really big news.

Member:  Just an FYI... I just received an email from my bank that they are changing the platform they use to process electronic payments.

MZ: Be sure to watch the video “The end of the road” (see below for link)

MZ: We don’t have a change of rate in Iraq yet

Member:  We will probably never RV if we are waiting on Iraqi, they will never get the political group together! just RV without them!!!

MZ: No package deliveries yet but I have one DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security)  person who swears deliveries will start this week.

Q:   if the elders have signed off on 2 17 why haven't we gone?

MZ: Probably because the QFS still needed to come online or there are some arrests still needed to happen before ?

Q: Any news from Isaac?

Mod:  ISAAC WILL GIVE US THE CODE WORD: 'VICTORY' WHEN HE FINISHES HIS EXCHANGE. IT WILL BE EMAILED OUT FROM TEAM MARKZ. CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER BECAUSE OF NDA REASONS.

Member:  I like the choice of "VICTORY" for our code word!

Member:  great Trump rally last night! arrests are coming

Member:  trump rally speeches...Trump talks about farmers being paid already....i think Trump talks in *codes * ...ppl need to actually listen from the horses mouth...not media bs bias

Member:  Did you guys watch the PIR report this morning. Very good news too!

Member:  POTUS commenting and letting people out of jail for lesser crimes paves the way for arrests of those that really belong behind bars; Comey, Hillary, Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, etc.

Member:  Trump doesn’t just “say stuff”. He waits for hardened data. Then he plans. Then he executes. Then he discusses.

Member:  We The People deserve to see perp walks!!!

Q: Does POTUS still have to be out of the country for the RV?

MZ: Those protocols were written when presidents did not want the RV or reset. …..So is it still necessary now?   I don’t know. It could have changed. I personally think he will be in-country and secured somewhere safe like Camp David when this happens…..Just imo

etexfisherman48: I fail to see why the President has to be out of the country when the RI takes place. They say for his security but how can he be safer out of the country than in the country. Since he is largely responsible for this RI to take place, he is going to want to be available and speak on the subject touting how the infrastructure is going to take place now.

Q. Will it be a shotgun start?

MZ: I beleive it will be a shotgun start……so no double dipping for anyone.

Q: Do you know what the current delay is- it should have started on Tuesday.

MZ: It should have started on Tuesday….They had people positioned for a Tuesday start. I really believed that this was it and we were done….. Was this a misdirection?   Did we hit a stall or did they plan it this way to cause confusion……I wish we knew what was going on.

Member: In order to get to the currencies…they will be processing high value historical bonds first….which is in process since yesterday…..we are next

MZ: This is what Mr. C thinks…..he is pointing out that we should revalue and then reset. In other words settlements, Historic bonds, all these should be paid out first. They we reset and go towards parity. This makes sense. What you are saying makes sense.

MZ: Mr. Cottrell is planning on being with us tomorrow at 10AM est. If anything big happens – I will be back sooner.

MarkZ: "I had a paymaster who was suddenly diverted to Zurich from Reno last night" 2/20/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum