Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

Go down

Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky Empty Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:16 am

Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

02/20/2020

Transport: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky 19164

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport announced, Thursday, that European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our skies after canceling the recommendation of the European Aviation Security Agency that the Iraqi airspace is safer and more stable.

Transport Minister Abdullah Laibi said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "We are keen on securing and prevailing airspace in Iraq and the region," noting that "the Ministry of Transport is keen to provide the best navigational services for the aircraft transiting our airspace, and that we are in the process of opening air corridors. New and reduce separation between aircraft to accommodate the great momentum of aircraft crossing over the sky of Iraq. " 

He added, "The air navigation company with its specialized cadres was able to renew the confidence of European airlines and resume flying through Iraqi airspace again."

It is worth noting that the Dutch and Norwegian airlines have already resumed their flights in Iraqi airspace early this month after the recommendation made by the Aviation Security Agency to warn against using the skies in Iraq on the 8 and 11 of last January following the recent events in the country and the Middle East region, but the Federation Agency The European Aviation Security retracted its decision on the 24th of the same month, after another evaluation of the information related to the safety of flights in Iraqi space proved that the sky of Iraq is safe and stable.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19102
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum