Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Vital Brad: "I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter" 2/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Vital Brad: "I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter" 2/18/20

Go down

Guru Vital Brad: "I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter" 2/18/20 Empty Guru Vital Brad: "I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter" 2/18/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Guru Vital Brad 

...Prime Minister Allawi has been busting his butt the last couple of weeks to form his cabinet.  Honestly it seems a little to me like Groundhog's Day because...it seems like we're always waiting on the prime minister to form his government...but Allawi is making a lot of progress.  Allawi is really moving things forward...Today Monday he needed to submit the names for his cabinet.  So he submitted 19 names and he mentioned three of the cabinet positions he doesn't have names for yet...this is because of some Kurdistan objection...but they are saying that the different blocks are agreeing on his picks...IMO if Allawi does it in his first go...I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter.  So April...if they bust their butt like Allawi is I could see things happening...

2/18/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum