Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Salary localization environment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Salary localization environment

Go down

Salary localization environment Empty Salary localization environment

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am

[size=36][rtl]Salary localization environment[/rtl][/size]

Friday, February 14, 2020

Salary localization environment 980-Alsabbaq

Thamer Al-Heims

There are 17 million Iraqi adults who are away from using the financial and banking system and its various tools until August 2019, according to Islamic Banking magazine (p. 11), quoting the governor of the Central Bank.
By this we realize that the banking sector in general is in an unenviable position, and what strengthens that and testifies to that the hoarded cash mass is still under (pillow or cache) despite its gravity of more than 70 percent of the total issued cash, and the magazine also indicated that an increase occurred by 10 Percent recently, perhaps due to localization of salaries.

Emiratisation is through the three banks of the Rafidain and Rashid and the Iraqi Bank for Trade, as well as some private banks. We hope that the settlement process will take a smooth flowing path, as it will form the infrastructure of banking business in general with a cash block provided by the state through its operational budget which is simply most of the oil revenues as they are Budget indicators 2020, hence the importance of recycling this huge balance to enter in our internal economic cycle exclusively to secure sustainable development.

There are those who say that the major process requires the availability of its full requirements and entitlements. Governmental banks do not go towards the goal unifying their performance or complementarity. The Rashid Bank, for example, moved from the category of the card to the stage of the master card; that is, it moved to globalization while the two tributaries ranged in the first box, although it has The lion's share of the salary balance for employees, retirees, welfare, displaced persons, political prisoners and martyrs.

We do not find an explanation for this, nor a time limit specifying the process of moving to the MasterCard stage, is it because it has the largest share? This environment will inevitably be reflected in the process of localizing salaries, if distributed among private banks, as the references will differ, then performance.

If we know that this process will revive the banking sector with 76 banks with 1310 branches, this will confuse the work of the banking sector at least in terms of credit, as its conditions differ from one bank to another in terms of guarantee and then in terms of the interest that some strive to cover risks and contingencies Whereas, a group of stakeholders seeks to expand the circle of using the financial and monetary system and its various tools.

The Emiratisation initiative came as a first step for the next thousand miles in this sector to liberate it from traditions and poor performance so long as the banking business marred with its official and private wings, especially the last one, so we start towards institutionalization and transparency, especially after the launch of the Deposit Guarantee Company, and do not forget the role of the National Insurance Company and its sisters in securing risks The credit, which contributes to reducing the interest that reached 9 percent in one of the banks that gives an advance without a guarantor, so that the beneficiary ultimately pays about half of the advance amount as interest within five years, in addition to an administrative commission of 150,000 dinars in turn between the key card company and the bank, so is this environment Suitable for For the cash jump when the comprehensive settlement of salaries and benefits ?.

http://alsabaah.iq/21732/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum