Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do

Go down

If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do Empty If you want God to Move Here is what we need to do

Post by Trainer2 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Hello OOM Family,

I have been praying for this investment
for us all and asking God to bring forth the opportunity for us to go
to the bank and cash in. In my prayer time today the Lord lead me to
tell all of you that if we want Him to move on our behalf we need to do a
corporate fast starting midnight tonight for 7 days.  All throughout
the Bible when the Men and Women of God wanted God to move on for  what
ever their need was they fasted and God met their request.  

Matthew
6ch (all) will cover the 3 duties of our christian duties. Something
Pastor Jentezen Franklin says,which are Giving, Praying and Fasting.
Romans 12: 1-2  When you are seeking answers from God.
Psalms 34 (all) This scripture will aid us in increasing our worship to the Lord.

If we all come together and Fast and Pray we will first of all gain peace
through all the frustration and I truly believe God will deliver.  Have
Faith  Hebrews 11th ch.

God Bless you all!!!  

Trainer2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum