Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year

Go down

Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year Empty Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:13 am

Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year

10/02/2020

Nine million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports during the past year 19006

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority announced, on Monday, statistics for the air movement of Iraqi airports operating in the country during the past 2019, noting that approximately 9 million passengers were transported through Iraqi airports.

The authority said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that the total of departing and arriving travelers to Iraqi airports reached 8,728,512 passengers and with a number of 100,288 descending and departing trips, indicating that "this statistic issued by the Air Traffic Statistics Division of the Planning and Follow-up Division in the authority, which witnessed A clear increase in the rate of travelers and flights to Iraqi airports, Baghdad, Basra, Najaf, Erbil, and Sulaymaniyah.

She explained that the total number of arriving and departing mobile travelers through Baghdad International Airport reached 3797413 passengers, with flights amounting to 37265 trips, as well as the total number of travelers to Basra International Airport, 984,985 passengers, and the total number of flights reached 10106 trips

He added that the total number of passengers traveling to the Najaf airport is 2579355 passengers, and the total number of flights reached 22123 flights, and also the total number of passengers for Erbil International Airport was 891840 passengers and trips reached 23294, and with regard to the Sulaymaniyah International Airport, the total of passengers traveling in it was 474,919 passengers with a total of landing and departing flights amounted to 7500 Journey .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19006
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum