Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/6/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/6/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/6/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 2/6/20

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of my readers are now asking me for a new timeframe for the reinstatement. I promised a new target once the prime minister was chosen. I am very confident in Allawi and his abilities to turn Iraq around, given a chance to do so. He is a Shiite but is an Iraqi Shiite not Iranian Shiite. So there is hope for him. I fully support him.

So, what do we know for sure?

We know that January was the OPTIMAL time for the CBI to reinstate the currency and it did not happen due circumstances. But can the CBI reinstate outside of this window?

Of course, they can! The CBI can reinstate the Iraq dinar anytime deemed necessary or desired. I have told you this many time before. So why all the sarcasm about having to wait yet another year?

But extending beyond January may not be the BEST time for the Finance committee who has to do all the work. We know also that until the new year’s budget for 2020 is opened and used, it still makes sense for the CBI to reinstate as if in the January timeframe. So, what will they do?

If I had a crystal ball I would certainly tell you. But let’s look at more info and see if maybe we can figure it out. I called my CBI contact and asked for more information. I was told that just like the previous two years they have until the end of March as their deadline. If we go past this timeframe we are sunk again for yet another year. To me this sounds like our new window!

So there you have it. January is the optimal time and up till March is still possible but not the best time, according to the Finance Committee.

What does the CBI need?
The CBI needs political stability and for the protestors to go home. Allawi is desperately trying to gain their confidence but we know he will have to eventually put out or shut up. What I mean by this is he will have to produce something meaningful for the citizens. This is probably going to be the HCL stipends. This is my guess. So the longer the protestors linger protesting and, if they get a little feisty even, this will help the situation as it will put pressure on them to trigger the stipends. If they calm down, as they are trying to do, they may renege on their agreement. We know they people all too well and how they think. A handshake and kiss is not enough. They need forceful consequences to get them off their asses in gear.

What do we know about these stipends?

1)Over two months now an agreement has been made to actually begin the payout of these stipends. We know the referendum has already been written and passed through the parliament in 2018. Like other legislation it just sits on someone’s desk and never gets implemented. Now they agreed to implement it to help in this situation.

2)Remember they must go at least 1:1 in rate if they pay out the stipends and this would mean the project to delete the zeros would be necessary. My take on all this is this is what will finally trigger the RV. This would also lead to the reinstatement. We know the banks have already exchanged three zero notes for the smaller category notesand have ample supplies to go ahead now. This happened over this past year. So they are ready for something. The CBI would not be doing all this is nothing was being planned.

So, this is all VERY GOOD news for us. Only we keep asking ourselves what in hell is holding all this up?

No, it’s not because Mnt Goat is full of shit! I can not dictate when they will execute on an agreement. All I can do is pass on the news to you. So here it is - I am told this is coming in “the coming days”. However days always seem to miraculously turn into months somehow…lol..lol..lol… .

More news….

Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat confirmed today, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, will complete his cabinet after two weeks.

Jawdat said in an interview with "Al-Akhbaria" that "Allawi will announce his next government in two weeks, with independent ministers." And she added that "Allawi rejected most of the political offers regarding his support in Parliament in exchange for appointing ministers affiliated with the political parties."

Just in Weds morning…

And Khalidi said in an interview singled out (Baghdad today), that "the cabinet of the new prime minister will include 22 ministers," noting that "the cabin will be PRESENTED TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS."

He added that "the government program, for Allawi, is almost complete and we are still discussing with him in some paragraphs," noting that "he will be announced and presented to the Iraqi people before it is presented at the parliament session devoted to voting on the cabinet and the government program for the prime minister."

Just in Thursday….

On Thursday, Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi THREATENED NOT TO CONTINUE HIS MISSION (resign from his commission to form the government) in case the repression and killings of protesters continued in the country.

Allawi said in a televised speech that "what happened unfortunate and painful conditions in the last two days is a dangerous indication of what is happening, and what could happen, from the fall of martyrs and wounded in all the protest venues."

Allawi added that "this situation is totally unacceptable, and that those in the arenas are our peaceful sons, who deserve all appreciation and respect, and our duty is to serve them and hear their voice, not to be subjected to oppression and restrictions."

More news….

THE STRATEGY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ (2016-2020) IS A SYSTEMATIC APPLICATION OF BANKING REFORM

The central bank strategy has defined and charted the path for banking reform according to a list of main objectives. Here are two of these objectives as it pertains to the dinar:

Working to achieve the objectives of monetary policy, the most important of which are the stability of the exchange rate, the maintenance of the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, the rate of inflation, and the building of a foreign monetary reserve.

Maintaining the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies. Building foreign exchange reserves exceeding $ 80 billion despite the challenges and crises that the country has gone through.

More news….

Information / private … Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Thursday, promised Kuwait donors’ conference that it humiliated Iraq and insulted it externally and nothing was achieved on the ground despite the conference entering its second year, indicating that the donor countries insisted on the conference to implement projects and did not provide funds because they did not trust the Iraqi government.

More news….

I am hearing lots of chatter about elections in six months for these gurus.
Where is this coming from. This is NOT going to happen and here is why.

The Iraqi legal expert, Ali al-Tamimi, said on Wednesday (February 05, 2020) that the Iraqi constitution did not include an article or a paragraph called "an interim government," noting that the .Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, would continue to run the government until 2022.

I am attempting to make everyone understand that sometimes what you are seeing in the surface is not the entire story. It is all like making a movie. The director can conduct certain scenes totally out of sequence to the movie and if you attend these shootings you might get totally confused about the movie. You can’t seem to figure it out. You will then see in retrospect how the pieces were put together to make the picture. This is what we are witnessing now within Iraq. TRUST ME there is a plan and they are executing it. We will see our reinstatement sooner rather than later.

However, in my example, after this movie is competed and played back you can see the entire story and how it all played out. This is what we are witnessing here with Iraq. I for one am discussed with anyone who says Muqtada al-Sadr is a traitor or is pro-Iranian sympathizer. Ridiculous! Shame, shame, shame on you! Sometimes you just have to put TRUST in someone and know them through the heart and soul to know their character. I am telling you Sadr is NOT a traitor and is working very hard to fix the situation in Iraq and make peace. He is one of the good guys! Still don’t believe me? Then just watch it all play out and sooner than later I will be saying, once again, “I told you so” as usual !

So just how many times must I go over this. I have spent many tours in Iraq as an intelligence office in the US Army. In this role I can think like the Arabs and see through what is going on. I can think on multiple levels at one time and penetrate the news and deception. Enough said…..

More news….

INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS

"Work has begun to assess and be ready for the Iraqi payment system in accordance with international standards (PFMIs) Principles for Finical Market Infrastructures of the World Bank to upgrade payment and settlement systems in Iraq within the agreement with the World Bank, which deals with electronic payment systems in the country," he said.

He pointed out that the mechanism of paying the salaries of employees of institutions and state departments has been reformed by settling their salaries with bank accounts and this bank is keen to meet all the requirements to apply the process of localization of salaries in banks and to transfer the system of payment of salaries to civil servants, including allocations and benefits to a system Electronic".

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

REPRESENTATIVE ABBOUD AL-ISSAWI CONFIRMED THAT THE POLITICAL BLOCS GAVE PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI THE AUTHORITY TO CHOOSE HIS GOVERNMENT MINISTERS FREELY.

Al-Issawi said in a press statement, "The political blocs gave Allawi the authority to choose the members of his government freely, provided that he chooses it according to his experience and communication with independent and impartial personalities."

Al-Issawi said that "MPs asked several questions for Allawi regarding the prestige of the state and security, as well as the rights of the martyrs of the demonstrations and the wounded, in addition to economic issues, and the fight against rampant corruption, as well as the mechanism for selecting the ministerial cabinet."
He pointed out that "Allawi also promised to open offices in the governorates that represent the Prime Minister's Office, to follow up on the role of governorates and government departments and communicate with demonstrators, and groups of society from clans, academics, and unions, to follow up on people's concerns and demands," noting that "there is an intention to involve representatives of the demonstrators In these offices to follow up on work and the extent of implementation of the government program. "

He explained that "Allawi also promised to follow up on corruption in state departments, eliminate bribery and the like, and to enhance security and restore state prestige, as well as the issue of human rights."

MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI, TO PROVIDE 60% OF HIS CABINET FREE OF PARTISAN MINISTERS.

On Tuesday, Representative of the Parliamentary Bloc, Asaad Al-Murshidi, affirmed that the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, would provide 60% of his cabinet to the House of Representatives to give it confidence, while Allawi’s cabinet would be free of partisan ministers.

Al-Murshidi said in a press statement that “Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi informed Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi of the parliament’s readiness to cut off the legislative holiday and hold an extraordinary session to give the new government confidence,” noting that “Allawi will present 60% of his cabinet to the House of Representatives to vote on it.”

He added that "Allawi's cabin will be free of partisan ministers and ministers of the previous government, as well as getting rid of political interference in the nomination of any person," noting that "the wisdom bloc will refuse to vote on any partisan minister imposed on the prime minister-designate.

MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI ASPIRES TO BUILD BONDS OF TRUST BETWEEN ALL IRAQI PARTIES

State of Law coalition affiliated with the Al-Fateh coalition expected, today, Tuesday February 4 2020, that the deal of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be more transparent and clear with the Kurdistan Regional Government to solve outstanding problems according to a roadmap of its first status.

The coalition MP Abdul Salam Al-Maliki told Dawaf that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi aspires to build bonds of trust between all Iraqi parties, especially the outstanding problems between the center and the region," noting that "the coming work mechanisms for Allawi will be more clear and transparent in dealing."

Al-Maliki revealed, "The presence of a road map that had been put in place by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to solve the problems between the center and the region." the prestige of the state and the establishment of some kind of joint cooperation between the Center and the Kurdistan region.

MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI GOVERNMENT IN CHARGE OF STARTING THE TREATMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY BY ACTIVATING THE AGREEMENT WITH THE GERMAN COMPANY "SIEMENS".

A member of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ghadeer Al-Attar, proposed today, Tuesday that "The government in charge of the current transitional period headed by Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi must prepare a reform paper to start implementing the projects that Baghdad contracted with major international companies, especially electrical."

"An example of this is the continuation of the agreement signed between the Ministry of Electricity and the German company Siemens, as it is an engine for the economic cycle in Iraq," he added.

Al-Attar pointed out that "this agreement is now suspended and the relevant authorities should be urged to work with it by allocating funds to it and facilitating bureaucratic procedures to introduce German Siemens to work in the agreed electrical projects."

It is noteworthy that the German company "Siemens" announced on 1/5/2019, that it had signed an agreement with the Iraqi government to implement a road map for energy development, and the agreement includes the rehabilitation and modernization of existing stations and the expansion of transport and distribution networks.

(Mnt Goat - Just so you know these contracts with German Siemens have been completed for almost a year now. So why have they not done the work? The 2019 budget included these electricity projects. I will tell you why. It is because of yet more corruption. The pro-Iranian politicians want to keep Iraq under the Iranian electric grid and for Iraq to pay them for electricity. There is also a GE contract with USA to supply the other half of the work. Do you get now how Iran is negatively effecting any real growth of Iraq? This must end and I hope Allawi end it)

MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI TO ADDRESS THE 20202 FISCAL DEFICIT

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will review some paragraphs of the public budget for the year 2020, to address the fiscal deficit.
"The prime minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, cannot approve the budget and send it to parliament, except after voting on his cabinet and his government's program," said committee member MP Hama Rashid, according to the official agency.

He added, "AFTER THE PARLIAMENT VOTES BY AN ABSOLUTE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND THE MINISTERIAL PLATFORM, THE ALLAWI GOVERNMENT CAN DISCUSS THE BUDGET AND SEND IT TO THE PARLIAMENT."

He pointed out that "the prime minister-designate has a long history of fiscal and monetary policy in the country, so the budget with a large fiscal deficit in excess of 48 trillion dinars can be reconsidered," noting that "the new government will address the fiscal deficit by reviewing some paragraphs."

He pointed out, "Allawi has many observations on many financial and economic matters in the country, and all problems can be addressed in a short period or in the form of phases."

(Mnt Goat – this article is telling us that Allawi’s new government must be formed and ratified by parliament before the new budget can be sent over to them. This is why Allawi must work quickly to form his new cabinet. Also they tell us he does not like the large deficit and so he is going to first address it too before sending it over.)

WILL THE 2020 BUDGET BE DELAYED? THE REPROCUSSIONS.

Member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama Rashid, Tuesday (04 February 2020), ruled out voting on approving the draft 2020 budget, calling for leaving it and focusing on the 2021 budget.

Rashid said (Baghdad today), "Allawi's assignment will be during the third month of this year, while the commissioning procedures will continue until the beginning of the fifth month, which coincides with the discussion of the budget law for 2021 according to the Financial Management Law, so it is "unlikely to pass the 2020 budget.

He added that "starting with a discussion of the 2021 budget is better than approving the 2020 budget, of which only a few months remain," noting that "voting on the 2020 budget will make it "without interest, GIVEN THE TIME THAT WILL CONSTRAIN INVESTMENT PROJECTS.

A member of the Finance Committee considered that "the Financial Supervision Bureau's follow-up of expenses and submission of final accounts for 2020 is better than passing the budget of the same "year.
The appearance of Mohamed Saleh, the financial advisor to the resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdel Mahdi, warned Thursday (January 30, 2020) that the budget approval will continue to be delayed, indicating that THIS WILL CAUSE THE COUNTRY SIGNIFICANT LOSSES.

Saleh said in a press statement, "Failure to approve the budget means disrupting the investment of any new projects and relying on spending on current expenditures." And all the goals that are " supposed to be achieved.
He added, "The budget constitutes about 45% of the gross domestic product, and that NOT APPROVING "IT WILL CAUSE THE COUNTRY GREAT LOSSES.

MUHAMMAD ALLAWI MEETS PROTESTERS AND THERE ARE SIGNS OF SOLUTIONS FOR HIS MOVES

On Wednesday 5 February 2020, the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, met dozens of representatives of protesters in the demonstrations and sit-ins taking place in Baghdad and southern cities.
Allawi pledged to release all protestors detained for demonstrations, to compensate the families of the dead during the violence linked to the protests, AND TO WORK WITH THE UNITED NATIONS TO IMPLEMENT THE DEMANDS OF THE DEMONSTRATORS.

Allawi said that he would take measures to tackle corruption and the public sector by changing about 170 government agency officials and 450 general managers in various ministries.

The Prime Minister-designate also pledged to give activists two ministries as a maximum in the formation of his government, which must be formed by no later than 2 March 2020, and that he would take the opinion of protesters in five ministries within the next cabinet.

According to the constitution, Allawi must be given confidence by a parliament vote, after which to start the official term of his term.

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE EXPECTED DEFICIT IN THE 2020 BUDGET LAW IS NOT REAL

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the expected deficit in the Federal Budget Law for the year twenty-two is not real, and that the deficit rate will change after the budget reaches the House of Representatives within the next month.

Committee member Siham Shannon said in a statement that SAYING THAT THE BUDGET DEFICIT RATE REACHES FORTY-EIGHT TRILLION DINARS IS NOT REAL AND DOES NOT EXIST ON THE GROUND, which is just a planning deficit, noting that the deficit was monitored in the operational budget only.

Shannon added that the Financial Management Law voted by the House of Representatives allowed the INVESTMENT FUNDS TO BE RECYCLED TO PREVENT PROJECTS FROM STOPPING, as well as requiring the government to submit the final accounts to all ministries before the end of March of each year, and this HELPS IN KNOWING THE TRUE SIZE OF THE DEFICIT.

(Mnt Goat – This is why they are telling us the budget will not be firm until May so they can get the final accounts in March-May and then find the true deficit. Also this is why I keep telling everyone that usually we can go until end of March until they open the new year budget, thus we might still expect the ability to reinstate the currency up until this time. However I do not totally understand this process for 2020 and this is why- as they should be using last years figures and would have done this in March 2019 for the current years 2020 budget. Otherwise they will always have no budget from January until March/May every year and go through this turmoil.

Do you see what I mean? So, this article really does not make any sense to me. You simply can’ t hold up current annual budget for 5 months while you reconcile from last year? You always reconcile the previous years then write up the current year’s budget which is due in October of each year for the next year. So, I don’t know what game they are playing but this not accurate, as far as I know how a nations budget process works… Something is VERY fishy here!!!!! )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum