Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The budget awaits the touches of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The budget awaits the touches of the new government

Go down

The budget awaits the touches of the new government Empty The budget awaits the touches of the new government

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:47 am

[size=36][rtl]The budget awaits the touches of the new government[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 04 February 2020

The budget awaits the touches of the new government Alsabaah-29906

Baghdad / Farah Al-Khaffaf 

More than 30 days have passed since the New Year and Iraq without a general budget, and although its delay has led to negatives on the reality of the Iraqi economy and files such as services, appointments, etc., the Finance Committee and experts see it as an "opportunity" before the new government that will invest it properly and according to the ministerial program of the President The minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

first step

The financial expert, Thamer Al-Azzawi, told Al-Sabah: “The budget has been returned to the Ministry of Finance for amendment, and it will be the first step that it will consider, amend and approve of the new cabinet according to all the data and statements of advisers in the government.”

And Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, announced to Al-Sabah that “the budget for the current year 2020 needs to be re-engineered towards reducing expenditures, reducing deficits, maximizing some resources, and creating what is called (financial sustainability), meaning that the budget has the ability to Expenditure, and this needs time to prepare it properly, "expecting" it will mature in the coming weeks, especially since there is consultation, understanding and exchange of ideas and opinions by the concerned authorities in an attempt to take measures in a manner that makes the budget permanent, strengthening the resources as possible, and reducing the deficit , And no Controlling the debt. "

A golden opportunity

Al-Azzawi added that "the next government will have a golden opportunity to prepare and amend a budget in line with its program, and to implement the promises made by the Prime Minister-designate in 
His word. "

On Saturday, President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, commissioned Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the new government.

Allawi pledged to form a government that would fight corruption, provide job opportunities, create an investment renaissance and start implementing industrial, agricultural and residential projects.

Al-Azzawi admitted with difficulty that the budget meets the aspirations or can achieve miracles, especially that the financial deficit is large, and the requirements of the stage are greater, adding that: “The task is difficult for the Prime Minister-designate, but he has a golden opportunity to implement his ideas and projects that he presented days before commissioning, and it is positive In all
 Metrics. "

Positive stage

Meanwhile, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will review some paragraphs of the general budget for the year 2020, to address the fiscal deficit.
Member of the Committee, MP Ahmad Hama, said in a statement carried by the Iraqi News Agency: "The Prime Minister-designate cannot pass the budget and send it to Parliament, except after voting on his cabinet and his government program."

Treatment of impotence

He continued, "After the parliament votes with an absolute majority on the members of the new government and the ministerial platform, the Allawi government can discuss the budget and send it to the House of Representatives."

His father-in-law also noted that "the Prime Minister-designate has a long history of fiscal and monetary policy in the country, so the budget with a large fiscal deficit in excess of 48 trillion dinars can be reconsidered," noting that "the new government will address the fiscal deficit by reconsidering some 
Paragraphs. "

He noted that "Allawi has many observations on many financial and economic matters in the country, and all problems can be addressed in a short period or in the form of 
Phase".

In addition, Al-Azzawi confirms that "addressing the budget deficit needs to create the appropriate conditions for production factors and increase it, 
B (expansionist method), which aims to implement the partnership between the public and private sectors, using development strategies that contribute to the revival of the local economy.

http://alsabaah.iq/21183/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum