Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

MNT GOAT IS MOVING TO A NEW SITE

Finally, CONGRADULATIONS!
I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that the link for the new Mnt Goat site will be available soon but not yet. As everyone knows we have had some delays in posting the newsletter due to censoring by FB. So it is time to get off FB.

The link will in a Mnt Goat newsletter. I let George handle this project and so far, I am told it is moving ahead. I am estimating sometime in mid February.

But it is expensive as we are trying to get some feel to the site. There will NOT be a cost for the information but you will need to register and a monthly GIFT of at least $10 would be nice. We need to weed out the bashers, advertisers and other insincere date and rate idiots. This GIFT will also go towards offsetting some of the cost of the site. As time passes and the site is all paid for, then we can maybe reduce the fan member GIFT amount.

Remember you can also give a higher GIFT if you wish and we can get the site paid off much sooner. The ongoing charges for the site are minimal and I do not think this will hinder our progress to make the site even better and better over time. But let’s get the site up and running first and shake out any bugs and see how it goes. Then we will move to the next step.

Please be patient with us as we move to this new platform. I am hoping we will not need all this as the dinar will reinstate sooner than later and we can look back and laugh at all this later. But for now, we need to concentrate on this move and respond to our current reality and this is what we must deal with. I sincerely wish everyone understands and I will try my best to continue the newsletters, videos and special notes. I love you all!

More news….

PRESIDENT BARHAM SALIH AUTHORITY TO CHOOSE THE HEAD OF A TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT PREPARING FOR EARLY ELECTIONS

On Friday, the deputy of the Nineveh Governorate, Ahmad al-Jubouri, considered the religious reference letter, a "conditional delegation" for the President of the Republic, to choose a new head of government.

Al-Jubouri said in a tweet to him on Twitter, today (January 31, 2020), followed by Digital Media NRT, that "the rational authority this day gave a conditional authorization of its terms to President Barham Salih and the deputies who abide by its directives to choose the head of a transitional government preparing for early elections and not to complete the remaining period ".

More news….

IRAQI PRIME MINISTER CLOSE AT HAND

Sources say Salih intends to assign the head of the intelligence agency,
Mustafa al-Kazemi to head government. Really?

As we already know Salih has completed the competition for prime minister limited to three candidates, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Ali Al-Shukri and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi. So on Thursday we heard he was leaning now more towards Mustafa Al-Kazemi, his second choice since his first choice Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is not being well received by the protestors. So who is Mustafa Al-Kazemi? Please see my write up in the articles section on this candidate.

Baghdad - Mawazine News.

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, intends to assign the head of the Intelligence Agency, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to head the government, in the event that political forces do not reach a final agreement.
Sources in the Presidency of the Republic revealed that "there is a great agreement on the nomination of the current head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi, to head the next government, but there are parties that reject him, which is the reason for the delay in announcing his assignment until now."

The sources pointed out, "Saleh will assign Al-Kazemi, in the event that the political forces do not reach a final agreement, he desires that nomination, after receiving support from the leader of the Alliance Muqtada al-Sadr and the leader of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim and the leader of the Alliance victory Haider al-Abadi, and other political forces." .
He pointed out, "The opportunities for the other candidates, Ali Shukri and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, have declined in
the past hours."

Just in Saturday…

A deadline set by Iraq's president Barham Salih parliament to name a new premier was set to expire today by Iraq Protests.

The ultimatum sent parties into crisis talks but on Saturday, there was still no clear consensus. "There's no agreement, no way to end the rivalries so far," a top government official told AFP on condition of anonymity.
"And if Saleh names someone on his own, there will be a crisis because that shouldn't be his role."

In a normal situation, parliament's largest bloc must nominate a prime minister within 15 days of an election, and the candidate is then tasked by the president with forming a government within one month. But Iraq is in an unprecedented situation: no premier has ever resigned and the constitution makes no provision for how to handle such a move.

PROTESTERS IN TAHRIR SQUARE HAVE ALREADY PUBLICLY REJECTED A NUMBER OF NAMES FLOATED FOR PRIME MINISTER, INCLUDING FORMER COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER MOHAMMED TAWFIQ ALLAWI and current intelligence chief Mustafa Kazemi. Their portraits, marked with large "X"s over their faces, were hanging in the square along with a big blue poster calling for the United Nations to intervene in the crisis.

GET READY FOR ALL HELL TO BREAK OUT ...
The President of the Republic intends to entrust Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi after Al-Sadr and Al-Amri agreed to it. "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, may appoint Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the government at 12 noon."

(Mnt Goat – Saleh would not be nominating Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi if was going to be all that bad. There must be a buy-in from certain entities and so weh know some negotiations happened to get this. Perhaps more propaganda being spread as misunderstanding of Allawi and what he really represents? He is not a pro-Iranian, however he did have to make certain promises and consessions for Iran. But we know, as with Nori al-Maliki, those promises made in Iraq are usually just promises and nothing more. They almost never keep them. So, the question them becomes this – will Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi succumb to Iran be a new puppet like Mahdi and Maliki?)

Al-Halbousi assures the Prime Minister-designate of the need to form a government that will adopt reform steps.

On Sunday, Deputy Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani called on the demonstrators to OPEN A DIRECT DIALOGUE WITH PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI TO DISCUSS WAYS TO FULFILL THE PLEDGES MADE IN THE LETTER OF COMMISSION.

Time to build his cabinet:
The deputy of the "Al-Fateh" coalition, Mukhtar al-Musawi, revealed the two bodies that passed the designated Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, noting that the latter began 45 days ago to search for his ministerial staff after proposing his name as a candidate for prime minister. Officially he will have 30 to position his new cabinet.

More news….

UNCONFIRMED: MUHAMMED TAWFIQ ALAWI REFUSED BY IRAQ PROTESTORS but is accepted by the normal citizen.

Unconfirmed reports claims that Muhammed Tawfiq Alawi will be assigned by Iraqi President Barham Salih to format the next Iraqi governmental cabinet. Alawi is refused by Iraq Protests & Tahrir Square has released many statements in the past rejecting Alawi to become PM.

Iraqi local media reports that Alawi has the support of both Hadi al-Ameri & Muqtada al-Sadr. Worth mentioning again that Iraq Protests did not accept Alawi & will not accept him as a protester messaged me now from Nasiriyah saying “We will make the protests even bigger if true”.

(Mnt Goat- yes this news is unconfirmed but I think this is more of the Iranian protestors than the average Iraqi citizen. They are giving Allawi a bad rap even before they know of his policies. Let’s just watch and see what he does. We need him to push the CBI and support the “project to delete the zeros”. The support will come from the Finance committee of the cabinet. They will have to send a referendum to parliament for a vote. This will be our sign they are going to move ahead for sure. At least this is what I am not told by my CBI contact in Baghdad.)

More news….

The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Wednesday that the parliament and the government do not want to make the same mistake that the previous government made in 2014 when it went towards not approving the budget, warning against repeating the 2014 scenario of losing money without closing accounts.

Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the budget will pass in any way despite the large financial deficit", noting that "the lack of approval of the 2014 budget as well as the lack of final accounts confused the work of the legislative and executive authorities."

(Mnt Goat – So now you are hearing of a problem of not “closing accounts” and reconciling if the new budget is not approved soon. What do you think will happen if they moved to reinstate the currency in the middle of an accounting period? You heard it here just as I have been telling everyone. They need to reinstate the currency, then open the new budget for the year under the new rate. So as long as they have not yet opened or spent money in the new budget for the next fiscal year they can still reinstate the currency without an accounting nightmare. I am telling you this not to hype up the RV and that it will happen still not that we are out of January, but this can be the case. Remember thought, that there are other factors to consider besides just the accounting of the budget money.)

More news….

The source said to "Al-Ghad Press", that "the American administration will issue in the coming days new sanctions against Iraqi figures, including leaders of armed factions loyal to Iran."

And the US Treasury Department previously announced, on the sixth of January, sanctions against the Secretary-General of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement Qais Khazali, his brother Laith Khazali, the director of popular crowd security Hussein Faleh known as Abu Zainab al-Lami, and the Secretary-General of the Arab Project in Iraq, Khamis al-Khanjar.

More news….

MORE ON PRIME MINISTER, MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI

The deputy of the "Al-Fateh" coalition, Mukhtar al-Musawi, revealed the two bodies that passed the designated Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, noting that the latter began 45 days ago to search for his ministerial staff after proposing his name as a candidate for prime minister

Yes, while they’re welcoming his premiership at the moment, Iran and its proxies will offer Allawi maximal opposition to any serious reform. He may fail and find himself forced out of office as a result. But if Allawi proves himself a man of his word, then he deserves international support as he seeks to stabilize his nation and secure a better future for its people

Please join me in watching my latest video set called “3 countries, 3 men, 3 miracles – God’s Hand at Work”

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/199680311084708/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

NEGOTIATIONS/BARGAINING: GIVE AND TAKES TO GET MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI

Baghdad / news
A well-informed political source said today, Friday, that a political agreement stipulates that the head of the Al-Fath Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, WILL HAND OVER SEVERAL MINISTRIES and NOT OPEN CORRUPTION FILES AGAINST BUILDING FIGURES in exchange for assigning Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, the candidate for prime minister.

The source told an Arabic site, “It was agreed between Muqtada al-Sadr and al-Amiri on the one hand, and Allawi on the other hand, through the mediation of Muhammad Kawtharani, the official of the Iraqi file in the Lebanese Hezbollah, who met repeatedly with Allawi during the last period, and a number of pledges were agreed upon.” .

The source, who requested not to be named, added, “IT WAS AGREED TO GRANT HADI AL-AMRI SEVERAL MINISTRIES IN THE INTERIM GOVERNMENT, NOT TO MANIPULATE THE ISSUE OF THE POPULAR CROWD AND ITS FINANCIAL BUDGET, AND NOT TO OPEN CORRUPTION FILES AGAINST THE LEADING FIGURES IN THE BUILDING COALITION, as well as the issue of giving way to aviation Iranian and not limited to American aviation. ”

MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI BEGINS TO PUT HIS CABINET TOGETHER

Iraqi Parliament member Basem Khashan revealed today, Sunday, some of the ministers of the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

Khashan told Shafak News that "according to information that (Ahmed Al-Sadr, Iyad Allawi, Ghaleb Al-Sabander, Bahaa Al-Araji) will be in the cabinet of the upcoming government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi."

And that "the ministers in the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be nominated by influential political forces controlling the scene since 2003, and until this day," stressing that "Allawi's government ministers will not be competent."

About two months after the resignation of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, under pressure from mass demonstrations have continued since the beginning of last October. THE IRAQI PRESIDENCY ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY, SATURDAY, THE ASSIGNMENT OF MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI TO FORM AN INTERIM GOVERNMENT.

Allawi, 65, pledged, after his mandate to hold the demonstrators' killers accountable, to protect protests, and TO PUSH AHEAD WITH REFORMS, including fighting corruption, to early parliamentary elections.

IRAQ: WILLINGNESS TO RECOVER LOOTED FUNDS SINCE 2003

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption estimated, on Wednesday, the value of the looted funds smuggled from Iraq as equivalent to the investment budgets approved since 2003 until now, revealing the willingness of France and the United Arab Emirates to cooperate in recovering these funds.

Observer member Saeed Yassin Musa said in a statement that she followed / information, that "the council took a huge number of measures, some of which are related to the executive authority and others related to legislation," noting that "the recent events that took place in the country did not affect the progress of the council's decisions that it is still under follow-up and implementation. ”

Moussa emphasized, "The council cooperated with the Judicial Council and the Integrity Commission - as the spearhead in combating corruption - through the Prevention and Recovery departments," noting that "the procedures are taking place outside Iraq". Regarding the recovery file, there are a large number of issues that need administrative investigation. ”

Moussa added that "the file of recovering the smuggled money needs a kind of sophistication, wisdom and patience," noting that "the ease of depositing the looted funds in banks outside Iraq creates a great difficulty in recovering them, as some of them may need a period of up to 15 years," setting an example in The state of Algeria "that has experience in recovering its money after it has spent money on legal advice and travel equal to the value of the money stolen from it, but it only wanted to consolidate the state's sovereignty and respect public funds."

Moussa estimated the value of the looted funds, as "paralleling the total investment budgets that were approved in Iraq since 2003 until now," noting that " Iraq Previously, he participated in a workshop with seven countries related to the problem of money laundering and smuggling, as it is one of those countries that suffer from the two problems, and as a result of that the Anti-Money Laundering Law was issued in the Central Bank to meet the international requirements of banks and financial management.

The observer member of the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption pointed to "the presence of Emirati and French cooperation to recover the stolen money from Iraq ," adding that "a meeting took place between the Director General of the Recovery Department and the head of the UAE Accounting Bureau at one of the conferences and informed the latter of his country's readiness to cooperate in this matter."

Moussa added: "Officials at the Ministry of Justice met with their counterparts from the UAE side to discuss this file," revealing "serious steps from the French public prosecutor who has expressed his full readiness to help Iraq recover its looted money."

DHI QAR DEMONSTRATORS PRESENT A LETTER CONTAINING THREE DEMANDS

Dhi Qar demonstrators met with the representative of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jenin Blackshart, at the mission's headquarters in the Green Zone in central Baghdad, and presented her with a letter containing three demands.

good greeting

Our high thanks and appreciation for your invitation
We are in Dhi Qar Governorate and after (4) months have passed since our peaceful mobility and after the fall of more than (120) martyrs from our youth and more than (1200) wounded, we came here to convey through you our message to the Secretary-General of the United Nations and to the international community that this movement that started On 01/10/2019, in which all spectrums of the Iraqi people participated, they were peaceful movements and demands in accordance with the Iraqi law, constitution and international standards, but we were met with excessive violence by the security services.

Many of the martyrs were killed by snipers' bullets as of 01/10, and tear gas canisters were used from close distances against the demonstrators, which resulted in direct injuries to the (mouth, eye and skull) that caused death and large numbers of wounded. None of them was arrested and no specific .party was charged, knowing that it happened in several governorates at the same time.

There were widespread reports that the tear gas bombs were three times heavier than normal packages and that their launch distance was (400 m) instead of (150 m) and this raises questions and doubts, were these bombs for civilian use to disperse demonstrators or for military use, and the Iraqi Defense Minister stated that These types of tear gas canisters were not imported by any government agency, so where did they come from? How did it reach the hands of the security forces ?! Note that in our field medical detachments we dealt with severe cases of asphyxia similar in clinical symptoms .to cases of asphyxia in nerve gases.

On October 25, the second phase of the peaceful demonstrations began. From the early hours, government forces used excessive lethal force and intensive use of various types of tear gas, live .bullets, rubber bullets, and (fracture) hunting rifles.

On Thursday (11/28) there was a violent armed attack in which light and medium weapons were used, led by the criminal Jamil Al-Shammari, and the outcome was more than (70) martyrs and (400) .wounded
We would like to inform you that the outcome as of the end of today has exceeded (600) martyrs and more than (20,000) wounded and (4000) disabled persons throughout Iraq, human losses of this magnitude occur only in two cases:

(1 . The state of wars between the armies of two countries
(2 . The state of natural disasters of large size

What happened with us is a crime against humanity

We all went out with a peaceful demonstration, we did not carry a weapon, and no public institution or private property was attacked.

The youth desperate for life and the future went out to seek life and the future in a country that is .one of the richest countries and its people are among the poorest people and the least services. We, as activists, would like to show that all our movement is peaceful and if some unacceptable behaviors occurred in it, it was rejected by the majority of the demonstrators.
Refer government officials responsible for acts of violence, repression and killings to international

(1 courts for violating international human rights instruments Press the Iraqi government to speed up the implementation of the legitimate demands of the demonstrators;

(2 abide by constitutional terms. The international organization intervenes to find a solution to reduce tension and establish civil;

(3 peace and stability throughout Iraq

(Mnt Goat – Note how the demonstrators do not talk much, if any, about the currency auctions now? What happened was that after their first set of demands when they demanded the currency auctions end, the CBI came out and told them that currency reform was about to happen and was progressing but is stalled due to the instability by the demonstrators. So they then said they would continue again once the demonstrators when home and things settled down.)

IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS: SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE APPRECIATION OF IRAQI DINAR

Feb 1, 2020
By Dr Amer K. Hirmis

The Iraqi Economists Network (IEN) has just published a new report from our Expert Blogger

Mudher M. Saleh’s testimony re: the appreciation of Iraqi Dinar in 2006-8, raises serious questions?

The purpose of this note is to shed light, and comment, on two views expressed recently in relation to the appreciation of the Iraq Dinar (IQD) in 2006-2008.

Muhammad Tawfiq Alawi (henceforth M. Alawi), former minister of communications in Iraq, gave a talk on December 13, 2019 in Washington D.C. to an Iraqi audience, in which he mentioned the appreciation of the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) during 2006-2008 as an example of lack of economic planning in Iraq.

Mudher Muhammad Saleh (henceforth M. Saleh), former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), and currently finance advisor to the outgoing prime minister, responded the following day, in an article published at the ‘Iraqi Economists Net.’

This note focuses on two observations, set out below:
Firstly, that the “independence” of the CBI was compromised in negotiating and signing a ‘Stand-By Agreement’ with the IMF in late 2005.

Secondly, by following the IMF program in Iraq, the CBI’s administration focused its attention on limited instruments of monetary policy as dictated by the IMF, and much less on contributing to national economic growth and leveraging badly needed major structural changes in the economy.

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/…/serious-questions-on-t…/

Please Follow Link to View Full Policy Report - PDF Format - 7 Pages
(Mnt Goat – I am presenting this article today because it fits right in with what I just showed you on my recent newsletter about the situation of Iraq earlier this time 2006-2008. This refers to the first stand-by-agreement in 2005. We need to tie this in what happened in 2011-2018 and then into 2019 and how the independence of the CBI was compromised. So please don’t anyone tell me the CBI can reinstate anytime it wants to. This is NOT true. The CBI needs the permission and full support of the GOI which included the prime ministers cabinet and parliament. Now we see they also need the permission of the IMF)

THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS IMPOSED IN 1990 ARE STILL VALID IN IRAQ

Baghdad today – follow up
Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the prime minister’s resigned adviser for economic affairs, said on Sunday 2-2-20, that the UN Security Council sanctions imposed in 1990 are still valid in Iraq, while he indicated that the country needs two things as it is AMONG THE WORLD’S RICHEST GROUPS IN NATURAL RESOURCES.

Saleh said in a press statement I followed (Baghdad today), “There are invisible obstacles that have stopped the national industry in general and the Iraqi extractive industry in particular since the beginning of the nineties of the last century, indicating that the Security Council resolutions issued since August 1990 were enacted due to Iraqs invasion of Kuwait to put the factory Iraq is under penalty of the international technological and commercial blockade, and many extractive industry sites have been particularly exposed to military operations in the Gulf War 1991 and beyond, which has lost the capabilities of work, development, investment and continued production.
He added that “the extractive industry, especially non-oil, that deals with the production of raw materials and ITS EXPORT TO GLOBAL MARKETS, WAS THE FIRST TARGET IN THE WAR AND INTERNATIONAL BLOCKADES AND EXTENSIONS SUBJECT TO THE APPLICATION OF CHAPTER VII OF THE CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS, AND STILL SEES FROM TIME TO TIME A DECISION BY A UNITED NATIONS committee The competent authority undertakes the partial or gradual lifting of the Iraqi factory (and sometimes issued lists) and deletes it from the blacklist, especially for factories, some of which, for example, have disappeared technologically or have gone missing. ”

Saleh said that “IRAQ, WHICH IS THE NINTH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF NATURAL RESOURCES BURIED UNDERGROUND, AND ESTIMATED THAT THESE WEALTH IS ABOUT 15 – 16 TRILLION DOLLARS, whether in oil, phosphates, sulfur, silicon and other important raw materials, and that Iraq is one of the most regular and distributed countries in the world Mineral wealth and other per square kilometer and across the country. ”

He continued, saying, “What we need today as the world’s richest groups in natural resources are two things, the first of which is a distinguished cooperation with the international business environment and world markets and the integration of the Iraqi industry with the global industry, and the other is the importance of national solidarity in organizing the management of raw material production or extractive industry other than oil and the provision of its revenues In programs that lead to the growth of the material capital formation, the accumulation of human capital, the immediate transition from a semi-deficit economy to a productive surplus economy and the birth of a major renaissance in economic development through a renewed leverage based on other extractive returns. ”

It is noteworthy that IRAQ IS STILL SUFFERING FROM SOME RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED BY THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE NINETIES OF THE LAST CENTURY DUE TO IRAQ’S INVASION OF KUWAIT and the economic sanctions that followed the Iraqi industry that overthrew the Iraqi industry and made Iraq unable to use and invest those wealth, economic sanctions were not lifted despite From the collapse of the previous regime and the entry of Iraq into a new political era, it was hoped that the country would restore its industries and production, but the scale of “corruption” that accompanied the political process and the restrictions and sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council kept those industries intact.

(Mnt Goat – When will they seriously OPEN Iraq back up to the world instead of just talking about it all the time?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief - You Now Have To Pay For It! 2/4/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: