Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20

Go down

MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 Empty MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:44 pm

MZ:  I am being told they are testing the digital aspect of our currency…….the initial tests were done over the last 4 days or so…... testing again today and tomorrow……we are very close.

MZ: I am still hearing the same things…no one has receive spendable dollars and no packages out yet…but they are all on the edge of their seats saying we are right on this. Buckle up guys we may have a “no news” cycle as we push through this .

MZ: I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket.

Q:  If paymasters and banks can’t tell you the date of the RV…..who’s on top giving the “go”?

MZ:  It would be a combination of the Dragon banking families, and others,,,,we wil have Mr. C address this on Friday if we are not over the top

Q:    Mark what resource would be best in making our presentation at redemption centers or banks? Thanks

MZ:  I am told they will be short and very easy. This isn’t like a huge presentation….just make it short and concise …maybe a 2 page thing about projects you want…..they do not have time to do a lot at the exchange appointment.

Member:   There were a total of 12 individuals who saw Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer, which contained incriminating information on Hillary Clinton and other powerful individuals in the United States.9/12dead

MZ: Tonight is the President’s State of the Union speech…For those paying attention, There was a tweet from Melania Trump about the Easter egg hunt and front and middle of the tweet was a picture of a golden egg with the presidential seal on it….pretty cool.

MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 Flotus10

Q: Will Trump announce the Gold Standard tonight?

MZ: I am tired of having expectations about SOTU speeches. I hope he does but don’t expect it….

Member:  Dow up almost 500 points !! - I like it!

Mod:  YEAH, BIX SAID THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT BY TUESDAY. IT IS TUESDAY...LOL

Dr. Harry , a cardiologist joined the stream about minute 20:00……please listen to the replay for all the latest heart news.

The next scheduled stream is 10AM est Wednesday morning

MarkZ: "I am still told the currencies we have are all in one basket" (Told By Who?) 2/4/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum