Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period

Go down

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period Empty Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period Image

02-02-2020 08:18 PM

Baghdad - news

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi agreed with resigned Adel Abdul Mahdi today, Sunday, to continue the utmost cooperation and consultation during the transitional period.

A statement of Abdul-Mahdi's office, which was received by Al-Akhbaria, stated that the latter “Prime Minister-designate Mohamed Tawfiq Allawi to congratulate his sovereignty on the occasion of his official assignment to form the next government, and to discuss a smooth transition process that takes into account all constitutional and democratic conditions, to support the next government and the success of the development process And implementing its ministerial platform. "

Abdul-Mahdi stressed, according to the statement, his full support for Allawi during the formation of the new government and full cooperation to ensure its strong launch and to promote the peaceful exchange of power in accordance with the constitutional and democratic mechanisms, including ceasing to enter into fundamental obligations internally and externally.

He added: "Abdul-Mahdi assured Allawi that starting from today he will stop, within the framework of his powers, for any important or strategic meeting or decision that is not currently included in his agenda as the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces for fear that these meetings or decisions will affect the policy that he will announce soon. The Prime Minister-designate to leave the latter an opportunity to present his future policies and plans and prevent any conflict with them.

Abdel-Mahdi stressed, to complete preparations and start handing over the files to the new government team to lead them in accordance with the vision of the Prime Minister-designate and the new ministerial platform, while continuing to provide full support and assistance to enable its success.

The statement concluded, that the two Presidents agreed to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period in order to ensure the continuity and smoothness of government work and implement the decisions taken.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=208357

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi agree to continue to the utmost degree of cooperation and consultation during the transitional period 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum