Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana: "If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track to an RV" 2/2/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana: "If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track to an RV" 2/2/20

Go down

Adam Montana: "If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track to an RV" 2/2/20 Empty Adam Montana: "If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track to an RV" 2/2/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:26 pm

Adam Montana   

...as of yesterday, Iraq has a new Prime Minister..."Mohammed Tawfik Allawi"...There is talk about protests continuing due to his appointment, but I'm leaning towards "fake news" on that one. It would not surprise me at all to learn that the "protests" being referenced are paid for by Iranian or Malikian sources...If this new PM Allawi shows immediate action on two items, we are on the fastest track to an RV we could hope for.

Those things are simple:  1. Something, anything, to immediately show that he is "anti-Iran"...and  2. Something, anything, to immediately show that he is anti-status-quo and anti-Maliki. These things are easy! And they can be accomplished this week. If he does these things,  the protests will subside, and we are fast tracking.  THIS WEEK, my friends! We are either going to see an RV or we are going to have a very solid picture of the actual "when", and I see it happening quick.  I don't care if it's a penny, a dime, a dollar, or a full RI - we're looking at some good stuff.

2/2/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum