Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20

Go down

MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 Empty MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:25 pm

MZ: Here we are at Jan 31st, and it always irritates me that they let another month slip by , but we have been told that the US Corporation goes bankrupt at midnight tonight. (may be delayed until feb) so lets hope for the best.

MZ: I am told they have started priming the pump (whatever that means) on our digital, QFS backed currency and that we will see something very early next week or possibly over the weekend. That’s what I was told without many specifics.

MZ: My folks in Zurich were still not paid. I was expecting to have money this week on Thursday based on what paymasters were being told. Of course I don’t have any yet. (Mark has an skr)

MZ: No news on package deliveries yet. Reno has been quiet…They have done a good job tightening down any leaks.

MZ: My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend.

Q: Do you have information that you can’t discuss?

MZ: Yes I do …. There are things I don’t share because I had had no opportunity to proof it.  I don’t want to add more fuel to the fire.

Member:  I heard USTN starts up by tomorrow

Member:  The beginnings of the new Restored Republic should take place at 12:01 am Sat. 1 Feb. and since US Inc. was defunct, it was claimed that the new gold-backed dollar would be active at that same time of 12:01 am Sat. 1 Feb.

AdminBill:  THERE IS EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT FEBRUARY WILL BE A GOOD MONTH FOR CURRENCY HOLDERS BUT LET ME PROVIDE YOU WITH A LITTLE INSITE. THIS WILL NOT BE THE SMOOTH TRANSITION INTO FINANCIAL SECURITY THAT SOME ARE EXPECTING. GOING FROM A FIAT CURRENCY TO AN ASSET BACKED CURRENCY WHERE THE ORIGINAL VALUE OF AN ITEM IS ADJUSTED TO IT'S VALUE AGAINST GOLD WILL BE A DIFFICULT PILL TO SWALLOW FOR MOST PEOPLE YOU MUST BECOME AN EXPERT NOW SO YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO FAMILY, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS.

MZ: I agree- there will be a heck of a transition period….we will need to be the voice of reason. Don’t do the “I told you so” dance…..just roll up your sleeves and help others.

Q:  Will a trump announce GOLD standard at SOTU address?

Member:  Black Swan Event" is now on the horizon after China shut down its stock exchange due to the coronavirus epidemic.

Member:  Precursors for the Global Financial Reset have already been put in place in advance.- China Trade Deal (Done)- USMCA Deal (Done)- Brexit (Today)

Member:  QFS is a QUANTUM Blockchain system IMO...un-corruptable ...takes the HOG out of the system like we have now...shut down the PRINTING PRESS FRN...

Member:  Think other countries are going to follow the UK.

Member:  In Europe, the UK officially leaves the EU today making Brexit official which marks the beginning of the end for the EU

Member:  We may have 2 celebrations today...Brexit and the outcome of the impeachment inquiry vote...

Member:  BREXIT begins tonight at midnight, LEGALLY!

Member:  12:15PM for "THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at the White House Summit on Human Trafficking: The 20th Anniversary of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000" stream.

Member:  Speaking of yellow vests: they are getting stronger than ever in France to the point of eclipsing the French Revolution of Les Miserable proportions!

Member:  BE AWARE! The Corona virus is a sick Elite plan 5o make billions on vaccines. THEY make you sick, then create panic and sell you vaccines worth billions. look at Destroying the Illusion for info!!

Member:  dow doesnt like brexit or corona virus down 315 points

Member:  it is way past time for removing the corrupt politicians and reset banking system, go back to common law, reestablish the constitution. enough is enough. time for a revolution.

Q:  We hear from other gurus that give their opinion but why doesn’t anybody ever hear from bank personnel, exchange center people, people in Iraq, paymasters, people in Reno, people in Hong Kong....etc.?

MZ:  because most of them are under very strict NDA's.

Member:  Folks this plan disinformation is not against you it's against the cabal remember this is just like the Normandy invasion they kept feeding disinformation to the Nazis to the point to keep em guess

Michael Cottrell has joined the stream at about minute 15:00…Please listen to the replay for Q&A on History of the reset, Corruption, rats, threats, parity, the gold standard, gold bullion, the corona virus, Brexit, debt forgiveness and much more……..

MZ: Is Brexit a sign we are finally going to see this?

MC: Brexit is a very good sign…it is the first step in breaking up the Euro dollar. This sets the stage for the release of the gold for the gold backed currency and for parity around the world.

MZ:  https://www.petroleum-economist.com/articles/politics-economics/middle-east/2020/iraq-s-bounty-risks-bitter-taste

MarkZ: "My redemption center folks will be on call all weekend" 1/31/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum