Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation

Go down

Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation Empty Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:35 pm

[size=32]Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation[/size]

20 Jan 2020

[size=32]Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation Screen-Shot-2020-01-20-at-11.48.04
[/size]

To support small and medium private-sector projects, the Iraqi government, through the Central Bank of Iraq and with the participation of a number of private and state-owned banks, has made available several types of loans.
The loans are available to all Iraqis.
One of the more innovative finance schemes is the Central Bank’s ‘1 Trillion Dinars Initiative’ which is dedicated to supporting small and medium enterprises, as part of the wider Iraqi government strategy to boost economic growth, create new job opportunities, and the production of local goods and services.

The ‘1 Trillion Dinars Initiative’ is open to all Iraqis who can apply for loans between 5 and 50 million Iraqi dinars, and under certain conditions, up to one billion dinars.
Projects by young Iraqi entrepreneurs, especially those that reflect an innovative and creative vision with “outside the box” ideas, are given a priority.
The Central Bank’s Ahmed Ibrahim Taha, who oversees the initiative says:
it is essential that the idea behind a project is innovative and ‘outside the box’

He added that loans are available through this initiative, which is available through 35 public and private banks, to anyone who presents a real, innovative project that contributes to supporting the Iraqi economy.

From 2015 until 2019, loans from the ‘1 Trillion Dinars Initiative’ financed a variety of projects including 2704 commercial projects, 469 industrial projects, 102 agricultural projects, and 996 tourist and educational projects.
For more information, and to apply for loans please visit:
https://tamwil.iq/bigform.html
There are other initiatives and finance schemes available, including those provided by Iraqi Industrial Bank which has recently reduced the interest rate on its loans from 8% to 6%.
For more information about the Iraqi government’s vision and policies to build an economy that delivers for all Iraqis and support a diverse and sustainable growth, please follow @IraqiGovt and #InvestIraq on Twitter and the Iraqi Government channel on YouTube.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqi-government-finance-schemes-to-support-smes-and-business-innovation/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation Empty Why invest in Iraq? #InvestIraq

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Why invest in Iraq? #InvestIraq

23 janv. 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lunMVzok70w
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi government’s finance schemes to support SMEs and business innovation Empty Why invest in Iraq? #InvestIraq

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:21 pm

22 janv. 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4YX00P4fk
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm

23 janv. 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseyDRej3-g
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:29 pm

[ltr][size=12]Suggestion : Invest Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_t-FrMdg0

[size=13]0:02 / 0:22

[/ltr][/size]
[/size]

23 janv. 2020

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:32 pm

22 janv. 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqBOQJqsbh4
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:35 pm

22 janv. 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3U5hh9RGA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum