Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
California Governor and Attorney General Get Served I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

California Governor and Attorney General Get Served

+5
gmahunni
KathyD
foundbetter
czinser
ZZ101
9 posters

Go down

California Governor and Attorney General Get Served Empty California Governor and Attorney General Get Served

Post by ZZ101 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 am

California Governor and Attorney General Get Served

Friday, October 14, 2011

Breaking News!

Judges disqualified for corruption

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1234/335/California_Governor_And_Attorney_General_Get_Served.html

On October 11th, at approximately 2 pm the Trustees of The People's Republic trust of the state of California, accompanied by the Trustees of the National Public Trust 1776. duly disqualified all of the judges of the state of California from hearing any cases involving banks, bank instruments and bank collections due to the corruption of The People's public officers by banks in order to validate their fraud. The National Trustees provided technical and legal expertise in dealing with the People's Public Officers during service of disqualification on the California Attorney General and governer Jerry Brown. That expertise was well needed when Governer Brown's office reviewed the contents of the disqualifications and then ordered Kevin Wilson, its legal officer, not to "accept" service. However, service was duly made on the Governer when William Robinson finally accepted the copies. Until the corruption is fully dealt with, it is expected that the People's Public Officers will flat out refuse to perform their duties and obligations to serve and protect The People. The disqualification in California follows on the heals of the disqualification of all the judges of the State of Washington late last month. All the states in the country are scheduled to follow suit.

Solutions for the corrupted money, political and legal systems were peacefully engaged by the Trustees beginning January 2010. In March 2011, the World Bank System ownership, "N.M. Rothchilds and Sons", et al, were given final notice, proof of demands, and opportunity to correct the corrupt the money system and withdraw infiltration of The People's governments...a demand for them to do the right thing now. They have been incapable or unwilling to do so. The Trustees are required to do the right thing now. They are thoroughly cleaning America's house from Main Street to Wall Street to Capitol Hill.

After due consideration and investigation the Trustees deemed the single greatest danger to all The People of the World is the corrupt money system.

The trustees spent the last year refining their solutions and their mechanisms for honest, transparent, and responsible money, political and legal systems. With full personal responsibility, the Trustees shall make continual press releases detailing the orderly transfer to virtuous systems starting with the tourniquet of the abuse of the People's judicial systems validating the fraud pertrated by the corrupt banking system.

The disqualification documents now being served on the States' Chief Enforcement Officers require them to: 1. disqualify every sitting judge in the state who receives a benefit, of any kind, from banks, bank products or services in retirement funds, in particular mortgage-backed securities; 2. to implement a system to correct current judicial wrongdoing; and 3. create a system to review and correct past judicially infirm takings of the Peoples' properties and homes.

A full set of Public documents are posted for public viewing and can be found at www.peoplestrust1776.org

For further inquiry contact:

National Trustee Spokepersons of The People's Public Trust, beginning 1776:

Charles C. Miller -- (253) 326-1010 -- and <Charlie@People'sTrust1776.org>

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf -- (253) 509-4597 -- and <Heather@People'sTrust 1776.org>

Trustee Spokspersons of The People's Public Trust of California, beginning 1849:

Donald Westover -- (949) 690-2042 and <goodpeoplestrust@gmail.com>

Susan Daya Hamwi -- (310) 210-7550 and <ourpublictrust@gmail.com>

ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

California Governor and Attorney General Get Served Empty Re: California Governor and Attorney General Get Served

Post by czinser Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 am

This is the very best news in many years if it is true. Thanks ZZ101

Thank You Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings, CZ California Governor and Attorney General Get Served 949729897

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

California Governor and Attorney General Get Served Empty Re: California Governor and Attorney General Get Served

Post by foundbetter Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am

well as a former process server i can tell you that they dont have to actually touch the document to be served. its called a drop serve when you verify who they are by name and they try to not accept the papers then you drop them to their immediate location. as an officer of the court you serve you are vetted and automatically trusted that you did in fact follow procedure. they can fight it however but it wont go anywhere.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 am

Exciting! Thank you for posting, ZZ101!!!!!!!!Let's hope that this is the beginning of the hoped for change for all of America instead of the "change you can believe in"!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 am

This part here:

The disqualification documents now being served on the States' Chief Enforcement Officers require them to: 1. disqualify every sitting judge in the state who receives a benefit, of any kind, from banks, bank products or services in retirement funds, in particular mortgage-backed securities; 2. to implement a system to correct current judicial wrongdoing; and 3. create a system to review and correct past judicially infirm takings of the Peoples' properties and homes.

is what Rich Queen was saying about 2 months ago. she said do not get into forclosures or distressed real estate because in the end, there will be debt forgiveness and you will have to return the property back to the owner who had to default on their loan.

its all coming together.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 pm

foundbetter wrote:This part here:

is what Rich Queen was saying about 2 months ago. she said do not get into forclosures or distressed real estate because in the end, there will be debt forgiveness and you will have to return the property back to the owner who had to default on their loan.

its all coming together.

INDEED! Rich Queen is Right!
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Great news!!!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyj47 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 pm

I have a question?

We are California residents who lost our home to a bank foreclosure in August. We are still residing in the home but have been ordered to vacate by this coming Monday Oct 24, 2011.

Do we have any recourse, at this time, to stop the formal eviction and stay in our house, because of this legal action? (Of course if we RV before next Monday, there will be no problem). Does anyone have any legal knowledge in these regards?

Thank you for any responses.

ladyj47

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Ladyj? I don't have the answer, but I will tell you that you are keeping good company! There are many on this forum who are in or have been in the same circumstances!

Keep the faith and courage. My prayers are with you.
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Now we'll see if the so called powers to be will ignor it, which they will and nothing will be done. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 pm

oxglove just posted this.... this is the answer to what happened in citibank and why the arrests were made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=l2vtXJ0k7AA
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Being born and raised in California, but finally getting out almost 20 years ago, I pnly have one question

ARE THEY IN JAIL YET?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 am

Ladyj, You do NOT "reside" in your home, but rather LIVE there in peaceful possession; possession being 9/10 of the law- REMAIN until forced (under threat, duress, & coercion) to leave. If you "voluntarily" leave prior to eviction, your abandonment "justifies" their fraudulent re-possession. stopthefraud2010.com, and showmetheloan.net will help you learn Truth. No "legal advice" given from me; we're all responsible for our decisions & choices. Prayers & direction-Yes! Filing Notice of Non-Abandonment with county recorder & posting it w/ NO TRESPASSING signs may also help. We remain in our home (by His Grace) as plaintiff w/ pending trial by jury in usdc case after no payts made since 5/09. We also filed RECISSION OF DEED OF TRUST based on their admitted (by tacit procuration) fraud. Quoting therefrom, “…As DoT was executed based on promise of receipt of “loan” from “Lender” …. and Trustor has never received said “loan” from Lender’s own funds (apart from Trustor’s own contribution), there exists NO LAWFUL BASIS for DoT, and Trustor herein RESCINDS the DoT, confirmed by execution of this verified instrument, to be recorded in and for the public record. Trustor was unaware of “Lender” deception and fraud perpetrated upon them at time DoT was executed, having discovered it since, and hereby declares DoT null and void ab initio. Fraud vitiates all contracts [U.S. vs. Throckmorton, 98 US 61, at pg. 65].”
In His Love... Blessings 2U!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum