Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN

Go down

TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN Empty TNT: HIGHLIGHTS OF PHASE I OF US CHINA TRADE DEAL BY BROD, 16 JAN

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm

TNT:

Brod:  Highlights of Phase 1 of the new U.S. China Trade Deal

SIGNING A LANDMARK PHASE ONE TRADE AGREEMENT: Today (Wednesday) , President Trump is signing a new, fully-enforceable Phase One Trade Agreement with China.
President Trump is making good on his promise to fix the failed policies of the past and deliver fairer trade for the United States.

This historic agreement will begin to rebalance our vital trade partnership with China and benefit both of our countries.

The signing of this agreement will be an incredible boost for American businesses, farmers, manufacturers, and innovators.
ENACTING CRITICAL REFORMS: China has agreed to make significant structural reforms in a wide range of critical areas.

This agreement will help level the playing field for America’s innovators to compete and win.

Importantly, the reforms included in the agreement are fully enforceable and include a strong dispute resolution system to ensure effective implementation and enforcement.

For the first time in any trade agreement, China agreed to end its practice of forcing foreign companies to transfer their technology to Chinese companies in order to gain market access.
China will address numerous longstanding intellectual property concerns in the areas of trade secrets, trademarks, enforcement against pirated and counterfeit goods, and more.

China agreed to strong commitments on currency practices regarding currency devaluations and exchange rates.

The agreement addresses a wide range of trade and investment barriers that have prevented American financial services companies from being able to compete in China.

The agreement addresses structural barriers that have unfairly limited United States food and agricultural exports.
The agreement includes significant commitments by China on accepting United States agricultural biotechnology products.
REBALANCING TRADE: This agreement will begin rebalancing our trade relationship with China and provide new opportunity for American businesses and farmers.

As a part of the new agreement, China has pledged to increase imports of American goods and services by at least $200 billion.

China’s increase in United States imports will take place over the next 2 years, and the trajectory is expected to continue even after 2021.

This increase will make important progress in rebalancing the United States-China trade relationship.

China will be making purchases of United States manufactured goods, agriculture, energy, and services under this deal.

China has agreed to purchase between $40 and $50 billion in American agricultural goods each year for two years – providing a massive boost to America’s hardworking farmers.

Tishwash:   Zimbabwe, Chinese Businesses In Currency Swap Deal
Finance and Economic Development Minister Mthuli Ncube said that Zimbabwe has entered into a currency swap arrangement with China.

This will allow potential investors coming from China to swap or exchange their foreign currency with Chinese investors already in Zimbabwe who wish to send their money to China.
The Chinese investor in Zimbabwe would then release the Zimbabwe dollar equivalent of the US dollar to the local bank account of the payer in China. Said Ncube:

We have entered into a currency swap arrangement, what this means is that some would be investing in Zimbabwe from China and those who require their proceeds to be remitted back to China which is normal.

So, the idea is those individuals will then swap (currency) so that those who are investing in Zimbabwe are able to give them a domestic currency and they use the foreign currency which they are bringing in for investment to pay those who are exiting.

The currency swap of US dollars for Zimbabwe dollars will be done with the approval of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and the Ministry of Finance.

The move is meant to increase trade and investment between China and Zimbabwe.   link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum