Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg 5pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Jonnywg 5pm

+6
Azure
texson
therealbutterfly
Brysonite
renny123
stevejss1
10 posters

Go down

Jonnywg 5pm Empty Jonnywg 5pm

Post by stevejss1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Jonnywg 6pm (ET) Sunday OOMC Update
(Keith post)

TODAY 5 PM CST - JONNYWG:

HI MY FRIENDS. WE ARE COMING TO ANOTHER DAY WITH LIMITED RESULTS SO FAR. WE WERE INFORMED THIS AFTERNOON THAT THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING BACK THE REVALUATION, YET IT IS NOT PROCESSED. WE WILL HAVE SOMEONE GO IN AT 6:30 TO 7PM EST AND READ THE SCREENS AND REPORT BACK...... AS ALWAYS WE REMAIN HOPEFUL THIS RIDE IS OVER

Can anyone explain to me why jonnywg thinks this is happening any minute any hour for the last several days? I would really like to know because from reading all the intel that are out there everywhere with all intel givers plus IQD team we have many many things unanswered and incomplete. When he says there is nothing holding back the revaluation I can think of dozens of things right off the top of my head. It is not processed because on this very day there are more things to complete than you can count. We don't even know who is in the Erbil agreement right now much less having it announced. What about the HCL? What about security? How about Parlaiment? We are not sure which ones are here, which ones are gone. are they coming back. Now they my be back in 30 days instead of 40 or are they really gone, some say they are coming back or will be soon. We can not have an RV until all of these things are done! Finished! Not being a pain but seems like jonnywg is living and breathing this stuff all day and night and wonder where his is coming from. I am listening to the IQD call right now as I am typing and there is a world of stuff not finished at this very point. If your out there Jonnywg please explain why you are thinking the way you are, educate me brother. God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg 5pm Empty Re: Jonnywg 5pm

Post by renny123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:11 pm

it seems to me that he never gives any of us specifics. He just keeps saying that it is going to happen. Facts mean a lot. Where are the facts?

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

stevejess1, Would you please just shut up!!! Yes, that is what I just said,shut up!!! He is not a guru, he has told us that. He comes to us and gives us what he can . What in the ---- do you do but complain. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now shut up and go away!!!

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Brysonite wrote:stevejess1, Would you please just shut up!!! Yes, that is what I just said,shut up!!! He is not a guru, he has told us that. He comes to us and gives us what he can . What in the ---- do you do but complain. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now shut up and go away!!!

Wow you are incredibly rude. Might want to check the rules of the site again on bashing and rudeness to other members. Steve only asked questions that many are thinking. You really need to calm down and maybe step away from the forums if thats how you respond to people asking legitimate things in a calm manner.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I can't imagine why taking up for another person would be rude, can you? I do not bash ever, just check my past statements on this forum, maybe you need to step away for awhile.

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg 5pm Empty Jonnywg 5pm

Post by texson Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

WOW, some are real edgy!!!!

I do not watch certain national media news broadcasts and other opinion shows because they are either

ignorant or intentionally twisting the facts. They tempt me to shout at them through the TV and make

remarks concerning my opinion of their misleading and ill intentioned presentation.

I suggest; that anyone who disagrees with any person bringing information concerning the dinar and RV,

just DON'T READ IT. These information posts are for anyone who wants to read them and use that

information for their position of understanding. If they do not help you, then JUST IGNORE THEM and

go find posts that you like and agree with.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

texson

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Texson, You see that Reply button on the bottom of this post? IT'S THAT SIMPLE

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg 5pm Empty Jonnywg 5PM

Post by texson Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm

stevejss.1

thank you for your invaluable correction concerning my reply.

had I known it was THAT SIMPLE I would have hit the right button.

NOW I WILL PROCEED WITH MY FOLLOW UP POST:

thanks Jonnywg and all of the others that spend a lot time and effort to bring

us information.

I read somewhere that "a watched pot never boils" and that is a true experience in exercising patience.

I appreciate ALL of the information on Dinar Recaps and other sites because

seeing a little steam or a few little bubbles on the bottom of the pot implies that something could be happening.

The information posts assure me that there are people staying on top of the

expected RV situation and I have some tools of measurement.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND TIME.

texson

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Brysonite wrote:I can't imagine why taking up for another person would be rude, can you? I do not bash ever, just check my past statements on this forum, maybe you need to step away for awhile.

Its all in how you take up for someone. You can do it in a respectful manner or you can spout off and really just look childish with comments like "just leave and shut up". I dont know why you felt so strongly to flip out on steve when all he did was ask the basic questions as to why does johnny feel its any minute when other indicators are pointing to later on. Is that such a sin that requires you telling him to shut up?

Why do you feel I need to step away? Do I seem frustrated or burnt out or annoyed to you? Do you see me ripping people apart for voicing valid questions? I didnt see anyplace where he was trashing anyone or anything like that so I dont see the need for your emotion filled response. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Poor Brysonite is having a bad hair day.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

Really Bryson... , you think telling someone with a reasonable post to shut up and go away is an acceptable way to stick up for someone? If the person you are "sticking up for" read your response he should denounce it. Some of us like to read everything new for entertainment, a lot of us do not take most of them seriously. Just like heckeling a bad comic, they have it coming when they keep using the same bad material over and over.

Butterfly, nice response to Brysonrude, to the point and polite.

Now I'll shut up and go away.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 am

Jonny has being saying "ERBIL IS ANNOUNCED, RV IS ANNOUNCED" for weeks now. Why? Whats the point of saying what is clearly not the case? Furthermore, Ive seen some people question him and they get kicked from chat.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 am

Here's the thing kids ... there is no hang-up in Iraq ...

jonnywg is reporting and describing things that are REAL within the banking industry ... and this should bring ENCOURAGEMENT to the weary - that is at least of the level that proves the IQD is not a scam - just not yet revalued ...

There is a HOLD that we are not privy to ... that even some govmt. agents may not be privy to ... one that we just have to wait on to be released ...

That's it ...

So - please - stop decrying somebody that is reporting ...

Thanks.

jj

jayjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 am

renny123 wrote:it seems to me that he never gives any of us specifics. He just keeps saying that it is going to happen. Facts mean a lot. Where are the facts?

C'mon renny123, do you want sworn affidavit with time stamps, names ,dates, exact location, phone numbers, etc? Would it really help? Jonnywg works hard to bring us information as to what is transpiring in the banks at the present.

He always keeps his word about the timing of his updates. I do not understand what it is that you feel you need.

Could you explain what you would be looking for in particular?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 am

Brysonite wrote:stevejess1, Would you please just shut up!!! Yes, that is what I just said,shut up!!! He is not a guru, he has told us that. He comes to us and gives us what he can . What in the ---- do you do but complain. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now shut up and go away!!!

Not nice...but I see your point. Breathe...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 am

openmind wrote:Jonny has being saying "ERBIL IS ANNOUNCED, RV IS ANNOUNCED" for weeks now. Why? Whats the point of saying what is clearly not the case? Furthermore, Ive seen some people question him and they get kicked from chat.

Dogpiling?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 am

Oh no, not ganging up on him. Lol. I was just bringing up that one point about the announcements.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 am

openmind wrote:Oh no, not ganging up on him. Lol. I was just bringing up that one point about the announcements.

It's all good...just pokin' at ya.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum