Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran

Go down

Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran Empty Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:21 pm

[size=42]Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran[/size]

[size=42]Canada supports activating the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute launched by European countries against Iran 1044048888
[/size]

Canadian Foreign Minister Francois Philippe Champaign confirmed today, Wednesday, that his country supports the German-French-British statement on activating the mechanism for resolving differences over the nuclear agreement with Iran.

Moscow - Sputnik. " Canada strongly supports the diplomatic efforts of France, Germany, and the United Kingdom to pressure Iran to fulfill its obligations under the JCPOA , including by activating the dispute settlement mechanism, " the minister wrote on Twitter .

On Tuesday, France, Germany and Britain announced the activation of the dispute settlement mechanism with the Iranian nuclear deal , stressing the rejection of "Iranian arguments" to reduce Tehran's obligations under the nuclear agreement.

On January 5, Iran announced a fifth and final step in reducing its obligations under the nuclear agreement, explaining that it had lifted all restrictions on its nuclear operations, including those related to uranium enrichment, two days after the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, the most prominent commander of the Guards. Iranian revolutionary, with an American raid in Baghdad.

The Iranian government website stated, "Iran is no longer bound by any agreements or restrictions on its nuclear operations, including the capacity to enrich, the rate of enrichment, the amount of material enriched, and research and development."

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/world/202001151044063226-%D9%83%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%A4%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A2%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum