Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:06 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

2020-01-12

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Image00013%20%28Large%29

The Financial Sector Policies Course, organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute of the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund Center for Economy and Finance in the Middle East, opened this morning at the Fund’s headquarters in Abu Dhabi from January 12 to 23, 2020.  

The global financial crisis has shown the necessity to consider that there is coordination between economic and financial sector policies, as each affects the other. It also shows the necessity of identifying channels through which shocks are transmitted between the financial and real sectors, as well as within and between financial systems. Also the importance of analyzing the relevant partial and macro precautionary policies, how they interact with other economic policies and any possible unintended consequences.

It must also be noted that it is necessary to adopt policies concerned with the preservation and attention of the financial sector as a whole and not only concern the safety and durability of institutions individually. Also, use total precautionary tools to prevent and mitigate systemic risks as they occur and identify potential implementation-related challenges. It also evaluates the effectiveness of partial and college prudential policies.

Oversight by using microprudential indicators that focus on bank safety individually is not sufficient to maintain the health of the banking sector as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to use Macroprudential indicators as a control method for banks, because the risks that banks face together differ in their consequences from the risks that banks face individually. 

On this occasion, the speech of His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund:

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf](Text)[/url]

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Image00012%20%28Large%29_0

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Image00003%20%28Large%29

claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Empty Re: THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:11 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CENTER FOR ECONOMY AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES A COURSE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES    Logo-ar

a word

Your Excellency, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi,
The General Manager is the Chairman of the Board of Directors
At the opening of the course on
Financial Sector Policies
In cooperation with
The International Monetary Fund Center for Economy and Finance in the Middle East
2020 Jan 23 - 12, Abu Dhabi

Honorable Sisters and Brothers
 May extend the response to Ray Hammed
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you, Mayam, to the financial sector policies
 Why do you want him to want to build a village with a box for a piece of mine?

I will see a number of people who don't want to pass a millimeter for a millimeter of a millimeter.
Ammafaf
What do you want to do?

I showed the lead to me, no to no harm, as long as I was among my dead
 This may not affect me, but it will affect each other. Ki Hoen Dardard
A henna was given to me so he clicked his uncle for a silence between me.

To see me led by Yi Binh. I would also like Hailaire to have been puzzled
 For solidarity, it may be necessary to change the situation to other countries without any results.

D-scissors.
To the detriment of Huni, I would like to leave this place to me
 A response from metabolism
He denied it not so long ago that it didn t come again. Also, hope
 Puzzled Zaid Cleid Lynn, with a view to reducing the health of his body to his body.

This will be used to implement. My hand is also good when I am bewildered
L for clade.
The response is provided by the text of the present document, for example, in the context of Microprudential Limits.

I want to design my dreams to design my wish
 To design my corridor as a corridor. For mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm m
Macroprudential as a response, with scientific extension to design, because the limits of this type are as follows:
Majiad HaKhilif Yeh Hwa Hah from Lech Tyr Li Heeh, which is a color that has been made. Knowing it from the response
 Confused Zaid to Clade, I would like to announce that they are on the motherboard to relieve those who are at a loss.

In order to keep up with the growth of B, as well as the flesh of those who have a fiber, as a supplier, to let it be a stain.
Let's find this.

From the people of RLS, how can we extend the lead to me, not to lead?

That is, if you want to add a full number, please circulate a number of well-organized systems, to respond with a scientific extension to your design.

As long as I hope for the people of the world who wished for it, no scientific suppleness, as long as we did not extend this to Mawyaf
To have me acknowledge me.

Oh, I repel you, I do not want them to be grateful to them because they are safe, for the sake of my knowledge.
 Leadhead Pass:

• So do not let me lead it in the hope of reducing it.
• Lev Arbam, between the two schools, Hayd Zaid, Mayer Hayer Zaid.
• Restructuring your color structure for reimbursement.
• Hopefully, to develop a response for Haydar Zaid Kalid.
• Determination of the implementation of the framework to respond to Zayd Zayd Kalid, the core of G III, as a color
In order to be able to respond to a number of cases, they are not allowed.
I am deaf to this deaf person to welcome a few people to give me a corner of my life. 

Kim didn't
 I would like to tell you that the color of the center will not be fine, so I don't have any place.
To Goodyear Leah will not. All, long

There is no one
I would like to give you a response to provide the best support for my father.

May peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you.

M. P / EK / P

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum