Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty

Go down

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty Empty "The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:35 am

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty

10/01/2020

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty %D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

The Information Agency publishes the full text of the statement of the supreme religious authority in Najaf, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, who was read by the representative of the Marjaa in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi.

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
In times of adversity and adversity, there is an urgent need for cooperation and solidarity, and this can only be achieved with the willingness of all parties to give up even a part of their own interests and the preponderance of public interests over them.

Dealing in a manner of domination by the different parties, each of which possesses an aspect of power, influence, and capabilities, and trying each of them to impose their vision on the rest of them will lead to the persistence of the crisis and its difficulty in resolving the solution, and therefore perhaps everyone will come out of it losers, and the biggest loss will be the share of the country and the general people who do not have He got involved in the current internal and external conflicts, and it does not matter to them as much as they are concerned with the security and stability of their country, preserving its independence and sovereignty, and providing a free and dignified life for them and their children.

The serious attacks and repeated violations of Iraqi sovereignty that occurred in the last days with apparent weakness of the authorities concerned in protecting the country and its people from these attacks and violations are part of the repercussions of the current crisis, and everyone is required to think carefully about what the situation can lead to if no end is put Because of her insistence on some positions and refusing to budge from her, it is expected that this will exacerbate problems in various aspects of security, political, economic and social, and allow others to have more interference in the affairs of the country and seize the opportunity to achieve their ambitions in it.

Everyone’s sense of national responsibility and translating this feeling into influential positions in developing a solution to the current crisis by responding to the requirements of reform in accordance with the map that has been repeatedly talked about is the right way out of this crisis if I want to end it with an acceptable result, after all the great sacrifices made by the people of this country in various fronts and arenas .

The people have ceased the wars, tribulations and hardships they endured at various levels for decades under the previous regimes and even the current system, so the parties concerned should rise to the level of national responsibility and not lose the opportunity to reach a comprehensive vision for the future of this people in which they have what the parents dreamed and did not achieve for the children To this day, which is that Iraq is the master of itself governed by its children and there is no role for strangers in its decisions, the ruling in which is based on the will of the people and be a rational ruling that works to serve all citizens of different national and religious affiliations, and provides them with a decent life and happy life in glory and safety, and is this much On this country Aziz with what possessed the minds of bright and enormous potential ?! We ask God Almighty to pay everyone and grant them success in this path. He has mercy on the Most Merciful.

End / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/01/10/448785/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty Empty Sistani: Everyone should give up part of their interests and give priority to the interests of the country

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am

Sistani: Everyone should give up part of their interests and give priority to the interests of the country

10/01/2020

"The Information" publishes the text of the reference sermon on the political crisis and the violation of Iraqi sovereignty %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

The representative of the Supreme Religious Authority in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi, affirmed today, Friday, that everyone should abandon part of their interests and give priority to the interests of the country.

The representative of the supreme authority in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi, delivered a speech in the sermon he delivered from inside the Al-Husseini Al-Sharif dish. The text of what was received from the Al-Marjai’s office in the holy Najaf states: To give up even part of their self-interest and to favor public interests over it. ”

He added, “Dealing in a mode of domination by the different parties, each of which possesses an aspect of power, influence and capabilities, and trying each of them to impose their vision on the rest will lead to the persistence of the crisis and its difficulty in resolving the solution, and therefore everyone may come out of it as losers, and the biggest loss will be the share of the country and the general public. Those who have no income in the current internal and external conflicts and whose concern does not matter to the extent that they are concerned with the security and stability of their country, the preservation of its independence and sovereignty, and the provision of a free and dignified life for them and their children.

And that "what took place in the last days of serious attacks and repeated violations of Iraqi sovereignty, with apparent weakness of the authorities concerned in protecting the country and its people from these attacks and violations, is part of the repercussions of the current crisis, and everyone is required to think carefully about what the situation can lead to if it does not happen Putting an end to it because of insisting on some positions and refusing to budge on it, it is expected that this will exacerbate the problems in its various aspects of security, political, economic and social, and allow others to have more interference in the affairs of the country and seize the opportunity to achieve their ambitions in it.

Mr. Al-Safi pointed out that “everyone’s sense of national responsibility and translating this feeling into influential situations in developing a solution to the current crisis by responding to the requirements of reform in accordance with the map that has been talked about again constitutes the right way out of this crisis if I want to end it with an acceptable result, after all the great sacrifices made by the sons of this The country on various fronts and arenas.

He continued, "The people have ceased their wars, tribulations and adversity at various levels for decades, under the previous regimes and even the current system. Let the concerned parties rise to the level of national responsibility and do not waste the opportunity to reach a comprehensive vision for the future of this people in which they have enjoyed what the parents dreamed and did not It is achieved for the children to this day, which is that Iraq is the master of itself governed by its children and there is no role for strangers in its decisions, the judgment in which is based on the will of the people and be a rational ruling that works to serve all citizens of different national and religious affiliations, and provides them with a decent life and happy life in glory and safety, and whether This is a lot on him This dear country, with its bright minds and huge potential ?! We ask God Almighty to pay everyone and grant them success in going this path. He has mercy on the merciful. End quote / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/01/10/448786/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum