Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public

Go down

Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public Empty Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:20 pm

Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public

Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public 806410-91b6782b-27d4-4ccb-962b-3391ae1873d5

Tuesday 07, January 2020 19:37

Baghdad / Nina / The expert on economic affairs counted Thunder, counting the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar, a transient process, and waving economic sanctions by the United States is / just a bubble / and trying to deal a shock to the Iraqi public.

Tuwaij said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that "the US sanctions do not have sufficient justifications, they have no legal basis at the international level and they have a unilateral aspect," calling for the lack of panic and confidence in the good economic situation of the Iraqi economy, especially after achieving cover imports in 2019 $ 78 billion. "

Twij stressed: "The devaluation of the Iraqi dinar is a transient process and a temporary reaction, and it may be motivated by speculation to take advantage of the current crisis and achieve some gains, as the origin of the continued flow of oil and large cash reserves in the central bank, and all this does not prevent the central bank from strengthening monetary control of the movement Cash and follow-up of Iraqi monetary assets with the US Federal Reserve. "

The exchange rate of the US dollar witnessed an increase against the Iraqi dinar to 122,000 dinars, after it settled for several months at the price of 120,000 dinars per 100 dollars as a result of Washington's hinting of imposing economic sanctions on Iraq after the House of Representatives voted to end the American presence in Iraq.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=806410

Economist for / NINA / The low dinar against the dollar is a transient process and an attempt to shock the Iraqi public 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum