Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 6 JAN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 6 JAN

Go down

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 6 JAN Empty MNT GOAT UPDATE, 6 JAN

Post by Ponee on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:18 pm

First of all I have been telling everyone for years now that without the elimination of Iranian influence in Iraq there would be no RV. Thus no RV...right?

I also said the US was plotting a way to get them out of Iraq. So now we witness the plan in action. Only Iran was too stupid to fall for it. They did hook, line and sinker...lol..lol..lol.
The tipping of the tables was:

1) the embassy attack;
2) shooting of 500+ protestors and;
3) the article with the 4 Iranian demands from the government. Did you read it in my newsletter?

Finally Iran has come right-out in the open and made its demands for the Iraqi govt. No more guessing who wants to be in charge in Iraq. Really?

Now what?

When they get the new prime minister in place, will they have the guts to go after Nori al-Maliki too? This is the perfect time. Why not?

Let's get them all out. Then they need to round up the militia men too and get them out somehow. How will the US do this? They have plan and so be patient and watch it unfold.

Remember our president Trump is a grand master chess player. The Iranians have no idea who they are fooling around with. We also have many great generals and commanders in charge of our forces. They forget this is no longer the week Obama administration.

So all you dinar investors just remember what I said before and how this is all playing out. I know it may seem gloomy at times but hang in there...I feel the prayers are making a difference and so keep praying. Don't give up now. God does hear us.

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum