Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased

Go down

Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased Empty Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased

Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased 805756-fd0ce7cd-1c53-45a1-997b-da298c67430a

Saturday 04, January 2020 13:48

Baghdad / Nina / The economist, Baqer Al-Mashat, called for an increase in the customs tariff for goods imported into the country.

Al-Mashat said in a special statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that "the relevant government agencies should set a customs tariff for foreign goods imported into Iraq."

Al-Mashat pointed out that "the necessity of putting an increase in the customs tariff by at least 50% on important imported goods and up to 100% on unimportant goods imported to the Iraqi market."

Al-Masat attributed the situation of this customs increase to encouraging the private sector to develop the industrial and agricultural sector and the rest of the joints of the national economy.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=805756

Economist for / Nina: The customs tariff on imported goods to the country must be increased 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum