Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "There's no other way I can say it.  It's right in front of you." 1/4/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "There's no other way I can say it. It's right in front of you." 1/4/20

Go down

Breitling: "There's no other way I can say it.  It's right in front of you." 1/4/20 Empty Breitling: "There's no other way I can say it. It's right in front of you." 1/4/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Breitling 
...I have zero doubts on the currency revaluing...This is the most important information you're gonna get...when you exchange your currency you're gonna get taxed.  That's a taxable event.  You are gonna have a big chunk taken out right there.  Next, you're gonna go buy a house, that's a taxable event.  You're gonna go out and buy a nice car.  That's a taxable event...that's what I've been worried about.  It's going to go away from you so quick unless you know what you're doing and have a plan and you have a plan to avoid that.  You did what you needed to do.  You bought the dinar.  The second thing you need to do is keep it.  There is nothing else you need to do.  This is coming down the road.  There's no other way I can say it.  It's right in front of you.  You're looking at it.  Are you prepared?

1/4/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum