Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20

Go down

Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20 Empty Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:38 pm

Kaperoni   
Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment.

1/3/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20 Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Enorrste and I agree, the next 30-60 days in Iraq could decide the fate of the dinar investment" 1/3/20

Post by Jayzze on Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:10 am

if the two of you had a thimble  of a brain you will not have to wait that long. it is as plain as day that most of its leaders loyalty has finally come out and the people see they stand with iran and not there country. the end result is as plain as day iran will annex iraq unless the us stops it now. if not the two countries will be holding hands in scantions as they sink into the desert sands
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum