Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani?

Go down

Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? Empty Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani?

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:35 pm

[size=36]Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani?[/size]

Friday, January 3, 2020

Who is Abu Mahdi, the engineer who was killed with Soleimani? INAF_20200103091004076.jpg?404=d&h=946&w=1446&scale=both&mode=crop&c.focus=faces&c.finalmode=crop&f.threshold=2,4&f

Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis , the second man in the Popular Mobilization Militia, whose real name is Jamal Ja`far, an Iraqi who holds Iranian citizenship.

He was named engineer because he was responsible for all operations.

He holds 19 kinematic names, and served as the deputy head of the PMF militia and the second man in it.

The engineer is considered the founder of a number of Iraqi militias, after he participated in the Iraqi war with Iran 1980/1988.
He is the captain of the Repentants team, who are prisoners of the Iraqi army.

A track record of charges
The engineer is involved in assassinations and bombings inside and outside Iraq, among them: the bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut in 1981, as he planned the attack on the American embassy in Beirut in 1983, and the bombing of the American base in Kuwait in 1983.

He is accused of attempting to assassinate the Emir of Kuwait in 1985, and is responsible for targeting Tariq Aziz, the Iraqi foreign minister under Saddam Hussein.
Washington included him on the sanctions list in 2009.

How did he kill?
A series of accidents targeted the airport in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, at dawn on Friday, as 3 violent explosions rocked the capital, according to the announcement of the official statement of the Security Media Cell.

They were targeted using Katyusha rockets, which landed inside the vicinity of the airport, killing and wounding a number of people.
According to reports that this operation is an organized assassination carried out using airplanes, and targeted a number of leaders and members of the popular crowd, while exiting the airport from the southern gate accompanied by a non-Iraqi delegation.

While reports indicated that some of the Iranian leaders from the Revolutionary Guards were present, as the missile attack caused the death of the Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani.
The operation also left a number of charred bodies, which have not yet been identified.

On the other hand, there were almost certain reports of the killing of Muhammad al-Kawtharani, a leader in the Lebanese Hezbollah, and responsible for the Iraqi file in the party following the targeting.
The events in Baghdad International Airport come two days after the Hashd militia attacked the American embassy in Baghdad, following American air strikes on bases belonging to the militias of the Hezbollah Brigades in Iraq.

Source

https://www.alayam.com/online/international/834614/News.html?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=main_page&utm_medium=recommended_articles
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum