Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country

Go down

Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country Empty Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:11 am

Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country

January 4, 2020

Parliamentary Defense: Protection of Iraqi airspace will be handed over to another country D542DF85-AB77-4A09-AB1E-A460D2F47C18-620x330

Baghdad / SNG-

The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Saturday, that the House of Representatives went towards canceling the strategic agreement with the United States of America after the American aggression against the crowd and its leadership sites, while it indicated that the government will assign another country to protect the airspace of Iraq.
Committee member Mahdi Taqi said in a statement that “America did not respect Iraqi sovereignty and did not preserve the protection of airspace through its attacks against the positions of the popular crowd and its leadership in Anbar and Baghdad,” noting that “the government will task another country to protect Iraqi airspace and expel American forces as soon as possible.”
He added that "the House of Representatives is heading towards canceling the strategic agreement with the United States of America after the American aggression against the positions of the popular crowd and its leadership," noting that "the American presence in Iraq represents an occupation and an enemy and must be expelled in all ways."

https://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=193643
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum