Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20

2 posters

Go down

2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 Empty MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:05 pm

MZ: We are still in about the same place we were yesterday. Our banking side here in the Us seem to think we will see it at any moment.

MZ: The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th.

MZ: Military sources agree with after the 5th. Through the 15th.

MZ: I am hearing some very good things on package deliveries….I hear the plan is to release them this weekend starting late tonight. I am staying home so I monitor potential deliveries.

Member: Once initiated cmkx should b a done deal. Been preparing it for nearly 20 years

Member: Here’s an interesting stat 5% of bank failure in China will require 20% of they’re GDP. Their banking system is double the size of US and 483 banks are in freefall!

MZ: They are in complete freefall….which means they have to force this reset. We are already seeing banks fail in Europe……and they are trying to hide the statistics here. …chase is on very rocky ground right now.

Q: So do you think the death of Sulemani will have any effect on our investment?

MZ: I do expect a couple of rocky days which is why I am looking toward the 6th-ish…rather than right away even though my banking sources still swear its now. I think they need to see if there is any fallout from this. Keep in mind that Soleimani is key to the infiltration of Iran’s reach into Iraq. He also whipped up the attack on the US Embassy. I think him being gone is a good thing.

Member: Iraqis were running in the street with Iraq's Flag and USA flags. Chanting USA.

Member: Yeah... Trump poked the bear with that last air strike. Fortunately it’s only a koala bear & our military is full of GRIZZLIES! If Iran tries anything, I’m afraid we will have to CRUSH them!

Member: FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD DOWN. SOLEIMANI WAS THE HEAD. THE REST WILL FALL. CLEAR SHOT FOR AN RI IMO

Member: Trump did great keeping quiet what he was doing and the media found out as we did! Lol

Member: The dead of Qassem is a statement that say any escalation will be on the leaders who planed/organize/lead an attack to USA and not to the people

Member: Not only did we kill the #1 man but we got the #2 man as well.

Member: Breaking News: Iran commander: Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, eho led powerful Quds Force, Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, killed by American MQ-9 Reaper drone missiles fired at convoy leaving Baghdad airport. IMO Hurts Iran efforts to control Iraq.

Member: POTUS said Jan. National Human Trafficking Prevention Month...Ending with National Freedom Day, Feb. First!!!

Member: CHINESE CALENDAR FROM JANUARY 25 TO FEBRUARY 8,THE YEAR OF RAT.RV DATE

Member: When we hear major arrests have occurred then we will RV

Q: is there a source to see when arrests are made? there isn't much on the news channels…

MZ: When the big arrests happen it will be everywhere….imo it will be so big even the MSM cannot hide it anymore.

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00. Please listen to the replay for all the details on George Bush Sr. trying to assassinate his own son George W.in 2004….more than once, the death of Soleimani , his phone being tapped right now, arrests, rats and much more……….

MZ: I will be close to home watching for potential package deliveries this weekend. If anything happens I will tweet and do a stream…..Have a great weekend.

Mod: THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod: Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2 - MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "The Iraqi side is still looking at the 5th or 6th" 1/3/20

Post by Tinef Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:50 pm

MarkZ , Q: is Iraq looking for the 5th or 6th to see if they still have a Country or a Gov't? 

You're kidding abut an impending RI/ RV / GCR thing right? 

#IRS.gov #FTC.gov #DOJ.gov remind us again why this shameless currency pumper is allowed to make a living off false hope & blatant lies as an unlicensed currency expert. 

Is it because you also find it ridiculous that only an imbecile or a person with an IQ below plant life would believe any of his crap?

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum