Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So the news today is still all about the Iranian influence in Iraq and the chaos it is causing. Finally, the US forces took action against them. The protestors support this action. Some Iranian backed politicians, of course, did not like and so spoke up. But this will all change and sooner than later. It may take an escalation of the US forces to push them out or kill them. What will happen? Whatever does happen must be met with support from the GOI and parliament.

UPDATE: Reinstatement progress
Remember that the UN and Sadr both agreed to finally pay out the excess oil revenues through the HCL to the citizens and do it now. But where is it? This was weeks ago? But we also know this will take a change in the rate and will trigger the smaller of the small category denominations to come out. The process has been set up that way to happen. So we wait and wait again for things to settle down. But they will not even begin to settle down until a new prime minister is selected that meets the demands of the protestors. When will this happen?

Just relax and let them work it all out. It takes time and we see much progress. The Iranian backed blocs have to get it into their thick heads that things are NOT going back to their form of normal (meaning corruption). Already the new election law changes how the process works. Oh – yes they would like things to settle back down their way so they can keep stealing from Iraq and feeding Iran. But this is why the demonstrations are happening in the first place and so this is NOT going to happen, not ever! Get it. We must go through this to get to it (our investment).

I can not change it and I do not control Iraq. If anyone on FB site bashes me for bringing the TRUTH and HONEST news I will ban you since you don’t want the truth anyhow and so get off my site. Don’t want to leave? I will throw you out!

More news…..

Per Delta -part of Frank26 intel network:
“This is coming from the CBI…they said they can not just change the value at any time…there is a legal and international policy they can change the rate only the first of the fiscal year. That’s January 1st. That’s why they could not do it July, August or September. We were wrong unfortunately…we thought they could do it at any time. That’s wrong. They can not do it at any time…we are in a very good position right now…they ordered [the powers that be] the CBI that this time they are going to do it. There is no delay”.

Mnt Goat – This DELTA statement really get my Goat! So, have I not been saying this now since 2013 that January is our month? Every year same thing. This is why.

But the real reason is not just to change the rate but to reinstate the dinar, thus fiscal year accounting issues if they did it any other time than January. Get it? This is not rocket science here to understand. Is it?

For all those trying to make up stories that the Iraqi fiscal year does not being on Jan 1st are full of shit. I have showed everyone proof positive in articles from the Finance Committee and the CBI over the years that references the fiscal year beginning on Jan 1. So yodel -lay-ye-ohooo to all you cabbageheads…..lol..lol..lol…

This is so easy to understand. So, Delta can't even get this right. Yes, this is positive news from Delta and at least him and Frank are coming to their senses. But are they making all this up again or what? Base on not getting it correct this is probably the case. Just move along which ever way the wind blows…. It is obvious they just listen to others and take their intel and just transition it to their own purposes. Does anyone have their own FACTUAL intel to give to the dinar investment community? Folks this is not rocket science here to figure it out. Oh -maybe if we listened to what they say we might be in a better position to give intel?

Currency rates change daily. So, Delta is full of shit that rates can only change on Jan 1st. Just watch FOREX! Here we go again with more bullshit. But he has a point, only he does not know all the FACTS only part of the story. He is a baby intel provider.

Listen folks I have talked directly to the CBI. They have a window Dec 15th thru Jan 15 they would like to reinstate the dinar. They are moving in this direction. Can they do it with all the demonstrations and lack of a fully formed government ( I know this is one of the conditions). Will they get sign-off from the ‘powers to be” with all this going on?

Oh - again Delta is full of shit. He forgot about this minor detail......lol..lol… tisk, tisk minor detail….lol..lol…

Why won't anyone listen to me? We know why.

It’s because they won't get donations, sell products, get sponsors or clickity-clicks on their sites if they don't pump immediate or some short term RV crap. They are taking advantage of you since you are so desperate for intel. They figure you are dumb and stupid. I hope you all see it by now.

So, as I have been saying all along we are in a very good position right now for all the right reasons (not some of Delta’s bullshit).

Let us watch and see how this plays out. We have been waiting patiently since Jan 2019 for this chance to come up again in early 2020. Well... here it is! Can they do it without a fully formed government?

Let's just say they don't do it. Then how will Delta and Frank26 continue to pump yet more bullshit and make up yet more excuses why they were wrong? This I can’t wait to hear….lol..lol..lol..

Do you see the madness? We must go by only what we know as FACTS and nothing else. I can not trigger the RV. I only report on what I know and my news is by far the BEST of any of these cabbageheads. Guess what? I have no need for donations, to sell products or scam you out of money.

By the way tomorrow is Jan 1st 2020

More news….

UPDATE: ELECTING A NEW IRAQI PRIME MINISTER

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Barham Salih refused on Thursday to designate the nominee of an Iran-backed parliamentary bloc for prime minister, saying he would rather resign than appoint someone to the position who would be rejected by protesters.

If this happens, the legal expert, Tariq Harb, confirmed today, Thursday, that the resignation of the President of the Republic will not take effect until seven days after the date of its submission to Parliament.

He added: "After this period elapses without being withdrawn, the Speaker of Parliament will replace him, as the Speaker of Parliament gathers the two presidents because there is no Vice President of the Republic until a new President is elected within a month."

MUQTADA AL-SADR, TODAY, THURSDAY, PRESENTED HIS THREE CANDIDATES FOR PRIME MINISTER

And Saleh al-Iraqi’s account published a tweet on the Twitter platform saying after research and investigation, I was able to reach a total result regarding the sick candidate prime minister in general from the people after presenting his program and setting his period and writing his duties, and this does not necessarily mean that we are convinced of them.

The candidates are:
1- Mustafa Al-Kazemi
2- Rahim Al-Ogaili
3- Faeq Al-Sheikh Ali,

but I am not speaking their name, but I sensed this among them .. And they have many thanks to the President. Finally, thank you, Mr. President, because I rejected what the people reject from the candidates a position that will be written for you by history, people and reference

Meanwhile, President Barham Saleh left the capital, Baghdad, to the city of Sulaimaniya in the Kurdistan region, moments after he announced his resignation in front of the House of Representatives and his refusal to accept the candidate of the construction bloc Asaad Al-Eidani for prime minister.

Just in later into Thursday….

170 deputies (the majority of the parliament) rejected already the resignation of the President of the Republic. This is VERY good news for us.

It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, had announced earlier Thursday HIS WILLINGNESS TO PUT HIS RESIGNATION BEFORE THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, while he offered his apology for assigning the construction bloc Asaad Al-Eidani to head the next government.
It is also noteworthy that Al-Eidani's candidacy for the Prime Minister is the THIRD NOMINATION THAT PROTESTERS ANNOUNCE THEIR REFUSAL TO ASSIGN him to the position, after Parliament member Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani and Minister of Higher Education in the resigned government, Qusay Al-Suhail (all Iranian backed candidates).

Demonstrators in the Tahrir Square raised a banner expressing thanks to the President of the Republic after the position he had taken by rejecting the candidates who were submitted by the building bloc and waving his resignation.

The banner called for non-compliance with the demands of the dominant parties and the presentation of a candidate representing the demands of the protesters in the squares.

I want everyone to remember Dr. Ayad Allawi is on the list of okay candidates from the protestors. He is an Iraqi patriot and Shiite and so he fits. He served as Vice President of Iraq from 2014 to 2015, interim Prime Minister of Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was the President of the Governing Council of Iraq ( 38th Prime Minister of Iraq). Why won’t Saleh select him?

Just in early Tuesday…

Candidate for Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi said that the Construction Alliance nominated three personalities to fill the post of Prime Minister and they are each of the team Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi and the team Tawfiq Al-Yasiri in addition to my personal indicating that the crisis in Iraq has witnessed more than two months ago.

(Mnt Goat – note that these are three entirely different names than above)

Allawi thanked the construction coalition for responding to the demands of the peaceful demonstrators and nominating these three independent personalities.

We hope that in the end, one of these three personalities will be chosen in coordination with the citizens represented by the honorable peaceful demonstrators to lead the country to the shore of peace and achieve the demands of citizens in conducting transparent and fair elections in accordance with the law.

The NEW ELECTIONS AND LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW POLITICAL SYSTEM BASED ON JUSTICE AND EQUALITY AND THE TRUE AND LEGITIMATE DEMANDS OF THE ESTEEMED CITIZENS and the formation of a government that represents the true voice of the people away from quotas and corruption, and achieving stability in Iraq and d For the region.

(Mnt Goat – I know this looks like chaos and that we will never see the reinstatement but “we must go through it to get to it”. “There is a shining rainbow and a pot of gold at the end of it, we just have to get through the storm”. You can believe this or not I don’t care. I don’t set dates for the reinstatement I only bring the news and tell you what I hear from the CBI. Could they delay again? Yes, they may but there is still time and so this is not done yet. Be patient! )

More news….

Baghdad / news
The former deputy, Jawad Al-Shuhaili, revealed the disappearance of 15 tons of gold in the Central Bank of Iraq.

Al-Shuhaili said in a press statement followed by “Al-Akhbariya”, that “15 tons of gold have disappeared in the Central Bank of Iraq.”
He explained, “I filed a lawsuit with the public prosecutor, and the Central Bank replied to me not to buy gold, but he acknowledged the existence of gold.”

He added that “the time of buying gold took place during the presidency of Sinan al-Shabibi, and the loss came directly after it,” noting that “the central bank closed the case without adequate investigation.”

(Mnt Goat – How can you investigate under the Nori al-Maliki administration then the entire judicial system was on the take? So who do you think took this gold? Could this be why too the reinstatement of the dinar was stopped in 2013?)

More news….

The Parliamentary Finance Committee affirmed on Saturday that it is SERIOUSLY SEEKING TO USE ALL ROADS TO COMPLETE THE BUDGET FOR THE NEXT YEAR IN THE EVENT THAT IT REACHES THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES because any delay in its approval will harm the economic situation.

Member of the Committee, Representative Thamer Diban, said in a statement to "Information", that "the political differences regarding the NOMINATION OF THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER HAVE GREATLY AFFECTED THE DELAY IN APPROVING THE BUDGET FOR THE NEXT YEAR, because the current government is a caretaker government and it cannot send it to the House of Representatives."

More news….

FIRST OIL FIELD TO BE EFFECTED BY CHAOS

Production stopped in the Nasiriyah oil field in southern Iraq, on Saturday, after demonstrators against the government cut off access to it, according to what AFP and security sources learned in the city.

It is the first time that production has stopped in an oil field in Iraq since the start of the unprecedented anti-government demonstrations on the first of October.

And the production of the field of Nasiriyah, located about 300 km south of Baghdad, usually reaches one hundred thousand barrels per day.

(Mnt Goat – yes this may get the attention of the GOI, the CBI and the US. Something has to happen to speed things up. I like it! )

More news….

Member of the advisory board of US President Gabriel Samoa revealed on Monday the details of the American attack on the crowd’s headquarters, indicating that America wants an Iraqi prime minister acceptable to Parliament and the street.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

Barham Saleh pulls off political masterstroke with resignation threat. President Saleh puts the ball into the Baghdad parliament’s court

In a political masterstroke, the Iraqi President Barham Saleh has made his rejection of the current Prime Ministerial candidate Assad Al Eidani public.
After days of discreetly trying to convince the leadership of the political bloc Binaa, heavily supported by Iran, of the folly of their choice of Al Eidani, Mr Saleh has made his rejection abundantly clear.

Mr Saleh has gone so far as to announce that HE WOULD STEP DOWN, RATHER THAN APPOINT AL EIDANI (any Iranian) TO THE POSITION. In a four-page letter sent to the head of parliament on Thursday afternoon, Mr Salih made clear that Al Eidani is neither a suitable candidate nor one that meets the aspirations of Iraq’s protesters.

Mr Al Eidani was the governor of Basra, and is WIDELY REJECTED AS A CANDIDATE BY THE PROTEST MOVEMENT IN IRAQ DUE TO THE RAMPANT CORRUPTION AND MISMANAGEMENT DURING HIS TENURE IN BASRA. One of the primary calls of the protestors has been for a non-political and non-partisan figure to take the position of Prime Minister, and Mr Al Eidani is neither.

MR SALEH BELIEVES THAT PARLIAMENT HAD TO DECIDE WHETHER THEY WILL GIVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE A PRIME MINISTER WHO MEETS THE DEMANDS OF THE PROTESTERS that took to the streets since last October, or the presidency becomes vacant. With a fragmented parliament, it is UNLIKELY THAT THE LEGISLATURE WILL VOTE TO REMOVE MR SALEH, making it likely that Mr Al Eidani’s candidacy will fail. Should parliament accept Mr Saleh’s resignation, Iraq would enter into a greater period of uncertainty.

(Mnt Goat – parliament already voted against Saleh’s resignation)

In his letter, Mr Saleh accepts that the constitution mandates that the largest parliamentary bloc can choose the candidate for Prime Minister but he explains that this choice is unacceptable. He goes on to say that “the will of the Iraqi people is the source of legitimacy for all authorities in the country”, and thus he cannot go against it. What remains to be seen is whether the protesters in the streets of Iraq will support Mr Saleh in this move. If he can gain their support, then parliament will not be in a position to accept his resignation, nor impose Al Eidani. Thus far, no sitting official has been able to gain the support or trust of the protesters.

(Mnt Goat – Saleh now has support of the protestors due to this brilliant move of willingness to step down, if they are not heard. Brilliant, brilliant move by Saleh!!!!! )

The unexpected move by Mr Salih is a smart one, allowing him more freedom to choose a suitable Prime Minister, or to leave his position with dignity.

IRANIAN ATTACKS ON US CONTRACTORS

On Friday, a US contractor was killed and several American soldiers were injured in a rocket attack on their base near Kirkuk. The rockets used in the attack appear to be of the same Iranian make as a 2009 shipment from Iran to Hezbollah that the Israelis intercepted. Seth Frantzman of the Jerusalem Post notes that these were also the same kind of rockets that Iran seems to have provided to Syria, and which Assad used to attack Eastern Ghouta in 2017.

SOME THREE DOZEN OF THESE 107MM ROCKETS WERE FIRED AT THE US BASE BY UNKNOWN ASSAILANTS. However, given the above, it seems quite likely that they WERE LAUNCHED BY IRANIAN PROXY GROUPS in Iraq such as the Hashd al Shaabi Shiite militias. They probably did so at Iran’s behest, as a means of pressuring American forces in Iraq to leave.

The Iranians may also be looking for ways to make the current status quo in the region - which INCLUDES DEBILITATING US-IMPOSED SANCTIONS ON IRAN’S OIL EXPORT- painful for the Americans. Such an attack likely forms part of the pattern that includes recent missile and drone attacks on Saudi Arabia, attacks on oil tankers in the Persian Gulf, and similar mischief.

WITH US PERSONNEL HAVING DIED IN THE LATEST ATTACK, MANY WONDER HOW WASHINGTON WILL RESPOND. Doing nothing will no doubt embolden those in Tehran behind the attack and cost more American lives and credibility in the near future. Given that the US failed to respond to previous Iranian attacks on US forces in Iraq (last November), or on their Saudi allies on various occasions during the past year, Washington’s credibility seems to be at stake.

Responding with a direct strike against Iranian assets, however, would make the Americans look like the aggressors and help the besieged regime in Tehran rally its base. Hardliners in Iran no doubt calculated as much before planning the recent attacks on both the Americans and the Saudis.
Ideally, the Americans could identify the actual Iranian proxies behind the latest casualties in Kirkuk and respond with force against them. If the perpetrators turn out to be Hashd al-Shaabi, however, such forces remain an official part of the Iraqi military – which would complicate matters for Washington and Baghdad. American intelligence capabilities in Iraq also do not seem up to the task of foreseeing and dealing with such attacks as they occur, which would offer the very best approach to this sort of problem.

An alternate approach for Washington might involve adopting Israel’s tactics and hitting Iranian military assets in Syria. Israel, while usually not claiming or denying responsibility, regularly strikes Iranian weapons shipments and even regular forces in Syria. Iran has difficulty responding to the Israeli attacks because Israelis are not deployed in areas Iran enjoys any influence in and having their Hezbollah allies in Lebanon launch attacks on the Israelis would threaten all of Hezbollah’s political gains in that already fragile country. If the United States began hitting Iranian targets in Syria, however, the most likely quid- pro- quo would see a significant uptick in attacks on relatively exposed American forces in Iraq.

It therefore appears that the Americans lack any easy answers to Iran’s limited, asymmetric attempts to provoke them. No matter what course of action Washington chooses – including doing nothing – an increase in tension and conflict seems the most likely outcome.

Although neither Tehran nor Washington wants war, both seem willing to risk a spiral of actions and reactions that could lead to serious armed conflict. Decision makers in Tehran cannot abide the current sanctions on Iran but remain unwilling to simply surrender to American demands regarding their nuclear program and activities in the region. At the same time, leaders in Washington appear determined to prevent the Iranians from further extending their power.

David Romano has been a Rudaw columnist since 2010. He holds the Thomas G. Strong Professor of Middle East Politics at Missouri State University and is the author of numerous publications on the Kurds and the Middle East.

The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of Rudaw.

U.S. SAYS IT HAS CARRIED OUT MILITARY STRIKES IN IRAQ AND SYRIA TARGETING A MILITIA BLAMED FOR AN ATTACK THAT KILLED AN AMERICAN CONTRACTOR

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. says it has carried out military strikes in Iraq and Syria targeting a militia blamed for an attack that killed an American contractor.

U.S. forces conducted “precision defensive strikes” against five sites of Kataeb Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Iraqi militia, Defense Department official Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement.

The U.S. blames the militia for a rocket barrage Friday that killed a U.S. defense contractor at a military compound near Kirkuk, in northern Iraq.
Officials said attackers fired as many as 30 rockets in Friday's assault.
Hoffman said the strikes carried out by the United States will limit the group's ability to carry out future attacks on Americans and their Iraqi government allies.

The Defense Department gave no details immediately on how the strikes were conducted. They hit three of the militia's sites in Iraq and two in Syria, including weapon storage facilities and the militia's command and control bases, Hoffman said.

(Mnt Goat – the US has also gained support from the protestors but the protestors want more action by the US. They feel the Iraqi security forces are not acting on behalf of the people against Iranian militia and so this has to change. Iraq itself must make a 180 degree turn against fighting Iran in their country. So far they are only words and little action. The politics is too strongly invaded already with Iranian sympathizers. But this will change and I am certain of it. The bad part is it may take some time.)

SADR: I AM NOT WITH FUELING THE WAR BETWEEN IRAN AND AMERICA

Al-Sadr said in his tweet: "I am not with fueling the war between Iran and America, nor am I with Iraq plunging this war and making it an arena for the Iranian-American conflict."

He continued: "We need a serious stand by the senior people to keep Iraq away from that ferocious war, which will eat green and dry land and make it rubble."

Al-Sadr said: "We need the Iraqi people to raise their voices, condemning the war and plunging Iraq into war." He stressed, "If Iraq does not stand as one and serious, then that war will be the end of Iraq if it rested."

PROTESTERS STORM THE US EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD

Sources announced that Iraqi protesters tried to storm the American embassy in the capital, Baghdad, today, Tuesday, December 31, 2019, in protest against the American bombing of some headquarters in Iraq and Syria.

(Mnt Goat – the news media is not fair in this article. These are Iranian militia killed in the raids. The protestors are saying why is the US allowing them through the embassy gate? As we know the embassy should stay neutral and diplomatic as possible. So this article is not fair)

Protesters participating in the FUNERAL PROCESSION OF THE 25 IRANIAN HEZBOLLAH BRIGADE FIGHTERS WHO DIED IN THE AMERICAN RAIDS managed to cross all the checkpoints without difficulty in the heavily fortified Green Zone, and Iraqi security personnel entered the embassy gate while the protesters resorted to violence. According to what Al-Arabiya reported.

The protesters threw stones at the American embassy.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/31/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: