Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it

Go down

Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it Empty Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it

Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it Image

31-12-2019 06:16 PM

Baghdad - news

A security source familiar with the matter said, today, Tuesday, that the Iraqi authorities did not respond to a request from the American embassy to protect it completely, as a result of the events that occurred today in front of its building in Baghdad.

The source said to "Al-Akhbaria", "The members of the American embassy in Baghdad have asked the Iraqi security authorities to provide full protection to the embassy," stressing that "the Iraqi authorities have not shown any response."

He added, "The force responsible for protecting the embassy will resort to using lethal force to defend the security of the embassy compound from what it described as Iranian militias intending to attack the internal compound of the embassy."

In a statement issued, US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagos said that Pompeo had two separate phone calls to Abdul-Mahdi and Saleh, "where he clearly stressed that the United States will protect its citizens in Iraq to support its sovereignty and independence and will defend them."

Ortagos added that both Abdul-Mahdi and Saleh assured Pompeo that "they will seriously deal with their responsibility and guarantee the security and protection of American cadres and their properties" in Iraq.

It is noteworthy that protesters from the supporters of the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades and members of the popular crowd surrounded the American embassy in Baghdad inside the Green Zone, and set fire to its garage and destroyed the camera system, in addition to seizing wheels belonging to the embassy building, while the protection forces of the building confronted the protesters with tear gas and sirens to keep them away .

And resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, warned of the seriousness of this act, stressing that the protection of embassies and their missions from the duty and responsibilities of the Iraqi government, calling on protesters to stay away from them.

The Special Forces deployed in front of the embassy to protect them from the protesters, and demanded the leaders of the popular crowd sit-in peacefully without approaching the embassy's outer fence.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=205868

Source: The Iraqi authorities did not respond to the request of the American embassy to fully protect it 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum