Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget

Go down

Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget Empty Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:46 am

Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget

31/12/2019

Inclusion of workers' pension adjustment in the budget 8791

Economy News - Baghdad:

The Cabinet approved, during its regular session headed by the resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, that the Ministry of Finance include a text in the draft federal budget law for the year 2020 that includes amending the pension for workers, while it decided to allocate an amount of (5) billion dinars to each of the governorates of Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Diwaniyah and Najaf from the emergency reserve. A council statement said, "The Cabinet held its regular session yesterday, Monday, under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. During the meeting, issues discussed were prepared on his agenda, and he issued a number of decisions."

He added, "It has been agreed that the Ministry of Finance allocates an amount of (5) billion dinars to each of the governorates of Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Diwaniyah and Najaf, from the amounts of the emergency reserves reserved according to the provisions of Article (5) of the Federal General Budget Law or transferred from other budgets for the purpose of permanence Work and the return of employees to their government departments that were subjected to burning and vandalism in the governorates, districts, and districts .

The statement indicated, "The Council decided to approve the amendment of Cabinet Resolution No. (422) for the year 2017, considering that the support provided by the company" Serco "to the Civil Aviation Authority for air traffic controllers for the training paragraphs is a donation and is treated according to Article (1) of the Federal General Budget Law For the fiscal year 2017 and subsequent years for donation . "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18662
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum