Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19

Go down

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19 Empty Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Greetings KTFA FAMILY...........

If you recall last Monday, we told you that there would not be a Monday Conference Call today....

As you know, we do not talk about military actions. 

We calculated that today would be a day of military, so we decided not to talk today and you can see the reasons, the evidence, of why a week ago we told you we did not want to talk on this Monday.

Please pray for what I called something small and in my opinion I will be talking to you in a few days again on my UB2B.

God bless you all Sweet Aloha and stay in prayer that something small, does not become something big...

But regardless I want you to know this..... Last night the citizens of Iraq were joyfully celebrating in the streets and praising the Americans for striking Iran !!!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19 Empty Re: Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 am

Well that's right, Frank!

"
[size=44]Protesters storm US embassy compound in Baghdad[/size]
Public anger grows after US attacks on Iran-backed militia in Iraq and Syria that killed 25 fighters."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/iraqi-protesters-attempt-storm-embassy-baghdad-191231090526066.html

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19 Empty Re: Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19

Post by Ponee on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:05 pm

So good to see you again Ethel Biscuit !!!  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:02 pm

Thanks Ponee! Best New Year wishes to you and all here.

I still read here regularly, but don't usually sign in - an attempt at disciplining myself to stop ranting. Coudn't help myself with this garbage from Frank!

Frank26 - No CC Or UB2B! - Frank's Lies Will Continue In A Few Days 12/30/19 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum