Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

footforward: "So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased" 12/29/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

footforward: "So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased" 12/29/19

Go down

footforward: "So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased" 12/29/19 Empty footforward: "So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased" 12/29/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:24 pm

footforward  

Let me be really clear. I don't believe there has been an "in country ...I'm suggesting somewhere on paper they have changed their money supply for when the RV happens. They are getting ready for this...If they have reduced the money supply, that is a huge change. That hasn't been done before...Not like this...So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased...I think they went from 50 trillion dinar notes to 5 trillion notes and fills...If they revalued and had that much currency, the dinar wouldn't be worth much...

12/29/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum