Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana: "There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening" 12/28/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana: "There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening" 12/28/19

Go down

Adam Montana: "There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening" 12/28/19 Empty Adam Montana: "There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening" 12/28/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:20 pm

Adam Montana  

Iraq is taking the end of 2019 serious...First, the recent history: Beginning of October 2019, the people of Iraq began protesting. And when I say "protesting", I mean riots, people dead, "we're not going to take it" level of protesting. The most recent Prime Minister quit, and his successor needed to be named in a short period of time.  Parliament made it known that the voices of the people were heard, they know they can't just stick another puppet up there and expect things to be okay again...

...Last week, several options were considered, and they ended up with a completely unacceptable candidate: The current governor of Basra, Asaad Al-Eidani.  *Sigh*... as if that was going to go well!  Now, the President of Iraq Barham Saleh has stated that HE will also resign over the reaction to this nomination!  ...Bottom line... the people are going to win this one. There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening.  Right now. Overall, I'm very happy with the situation.

12/28/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum