Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations

Go down

National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations Empty National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:06 pm

National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations

National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations Image

27-12-2019 07:37 PM

Baghdad / news

Today, Friday, the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi believes that the time has come for Dr. Barham Salih to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations and appoint a new election commission according to a new, fair and just law.

The coalition said in a statement, "Al-Ikhbaria" received a copy of it, that "it is in the most critical and dangerous stage in the history of modern Iraq, and at a time when we expected the main political forces responsible for nominating a prime minister and submitted it to Mr. President of the Republic to find an appropriate way out of the current impasse, we were surprised" With those powers - after hitting the constitution by walling again when it did not adhere to the concept of the largest bloc (despite our reservations about it, since the 2010 elections), a prime minister was nominated by only two blocs - to return again to violating the constitution by insisting that it represents the largest bloc in The time was not recorded in the first session Li to the House. "

He added: "Instead of leaving the matter to the President of the Republic to start his consultations and dialogues to mix the opinions of all political forces and come up with a unified opinion to name the next Prime Minister, I exerted pressure on the President of the Republic to accept its candidate, without any regard for the demands of the demonstrators, and the demands of the unions, unions and associations that had another opinion of this candidate ".

He continued: "Today, with the inability of these blocs to provide a candidate who meets the aspirations of the demonstrators and is qualified to manage the next stage, we see that it is time for Dr. Barham Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations and appoint a new election commission and in accordance with a new, fair and just law, provided that it does not exceed a mission This government is for a full year and pledges not to run in the elections. "

Finally, the coalition concluded by saying: "Finally, we value and highly appreciate the national position of the brother of the President of the Republic and his bias towards the people's choice and preference for him, despite the tremendous pressure he was subjected to, and that when we enlarge this position, we announce our categorical rejection of his resignation and call on him to exercise his required role in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution and the requirements of our noble people And in what preserves Iraq, its unity, prestige and stability.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=205565

National Coalition: It is time for Saleh to form a mini ministry in coordination with the United Nations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum