Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Go down

WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE Empty WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:06 am

WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE

WELCOME TO THE U.S.-IRAQ BUSINESS INITIATIVE U.S.-Iraq-Business-Initiative-Brochure-Cover-243x300

The U.S. Iraq Business Initiative (USIBI) is the premier vehicle for dialogue and engagement between American and Iraqi business and governmental decision-makers. The USIBI provides  a platform to generate and to implement new ideas for partnerships and business policies that impact the thinking of government and business leaders in both countries.

The USIBI is a core program of the Turkey and Middle East Affairs department. It is part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce – www.uschamber.com – and integral to the International Affairs Division that helps the U.S. business community compete in the global marketplace. The Initiative has full access to the Chamber’s congressional and legal affairs divisions, as well as various Chamber institutes and programs. This access can be used to advance USIBI policies, programs, and initiatives.

The USIBI is comprised of a group of major American businesses, both large and small, representing a range of sectors. Its mission is to increase member access to Iraqi markets, to help expand investment opportunities, and to promote dialogue and access to decision-makers in the United States, the Government of Iraq (GOI), and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). It also encompasses effective advocacy and business development programs throughout Iraq and the United States. 

U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative Speaker of Council of Representatives of Iraq

On June 8, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative welcomed His Excellency Dr. Saleem Al-Jubouri, Speaker of Council of Representatives of Iraq and a delegation of Members of Parliament for a meeting with U.S. business leaders. Speaker Al-Jubouri spoke about the devastation ISIS has caused in Iraq and recognized that “we must have security and the rule of law in place” to attract more American companies.
View Photos from the Event

U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative Hosts President of the Kurdistan Region, H.E. Masoud Barzani

In May, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative in partnership with the U.S.-Kurdistan Business Council hosted His Excellency Masoud Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, for a reception with U.S. business leaders. President Barzani thanked American companies and encouraged new investment in the Kurdistan Region. He said, “Kurdistan will remain open, the doors of Kurdistan will remain open to welcome all the companies who are interested in doing business. And I would like to thank all the companies who came to Kurdistan and who remain in Kurdistan in the difficult times of the challenges that we have faced, because that has provided a lot of moral support to the people of Kurdistan as well.”

U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative Hosts Prime Minister of Iraq, H.E. Haider Al-Abadi

In April, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative hosted His Excellency Haider Al-Abadi, Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq, for a reception with U.S. business leaders. While acknowledging challenges in Iraq, Prime Minister Abadi provided a comprehensive overview of the vast opportunities and needs that exist in Iraq across multiple sectors, including transportation, infrastructure, healthcare and housing.

U.S.-Iraq Business Initiative Hosts Her Excellency Bayah Rahman, the new KRG Representative to the United States

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce was honored to host Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman, a D.C. newcomer and the new representative to the Kurdistan Regional Government, for a discussion on economic opportunities in the region. Read more about her visit here.

https://www.usiraqbusiness.com/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum