Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

First, I want to wish everyone including republicans, democrats, dinar investors or just the curious, a VERY Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! For those that don’t know the TRUTH I pray that you will learn and be blessed by it.

What I am still hearing is that our window of now until mid-January is still wide open. It could literally happen at any moment during this period. The demonstrators have a huge impact and will force this out. No, Iraq does not need a robust economy or a market economy to allow the reinstatement of the dinar. Like I keep telling everyone, there is a difference between VALUE and the RATE of a currency. We know for a FACT that the Iraq dinar has the value it needs already way beyond its current rate. The rate is being held back intentionally due to corruption.

More news….

Due to expectations of certain news, I had to combine two newsletters into one. I was hoping for announcements by the GOI on certain aspects that did not happen. This does not mean they won’t happen, only they will be later than I was told originally. What announcements are these to be made?

These announcements should be about the payments of the HCL excess oil revenues to the citizens and hopefully the new prime minister.

Finally, these HCL payments should be made but only as a result of pressure by the demonstrators. I have evidence of a meeting with the UN, US, CBI and the GOI and agreements have been made to do so soon, in fact it was supposed to happen already last week. So again, they delay it.

As we all should know this part of HCL has been done and put into law for almost a year now. Twice they told the people of timelines as to when the payments would begin and still nothing. So, would you be mad at the government? Would you be protesting? Would you be pissed off?

Remember the HCL is complicated and includes many aspects. Many of these intel gurus want to keep telling you its done. Really? Then why have they not yet paid out on the funds to the people? You see many of these so-called gurus are not really gurus after all but a bunch of money hungry idiots scamming you with their fake intel.

So, for this part of the HCL we know there had to be a law to cover specifically this part of HCL. We know the law was written under the Abadi cabinet before he left office in 2018 and then voted on and passed in parliament. Remember in very early 2018 when they were going to delete the zeros? Are you making the connections now? Why is all this significant to us?

This part of HCL is very significant because the conditions specified for these payments is bringing the provisional rate to 1:1 with the US dollar first and paying out under this new rate. As I told you before it is going to be more like about 83 cents rather than 1.00. It will happen in-country first, then monitor for inflation for a period. Logic tells us this is probably why they are stalling in these payments because when they do happen to do it, they will also have to delete the zeros and begin the process to reinstate the dinar too. You see it is all specifically built into a process that flows once you begin it. They know that too.

So why all the reluctance to delete the zeros?
First let me say this was planned to be done and over by now. The delay is all based on corrupt politicians soaking the system and making billions why their country suffers in the delay. Yes, the US too has been part of the problem as they have been refusing to sign-off until certain conditions are met. But when Iraq meets these conditions more are added to their plate. This has been ongoing. Does this make you wonder if the US too is soaking the system with their corruption over making billions with this dinar?

Someone, at some point has to come into the light and straighten all this mess out. Yes, this person has to be strong, forceful and have the power to get it done. Is this the Trump administration? Can Trump finally get this country of Iraq off its ass and help it rather than hinder its progress like the Obama administration did for 8 years? I am seeing some positive signs this may be the case but time will tell. We are hopeful this window of opportunity is taken advantage of and finally Iraq will move forward again with the project to delete the zeros.

More news….

IRAQ: STATUS ON SELECTING A NEW PRIME MINISTER

Just in late Tuesday…

A parliamentary source revealed, today, Tuesday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, held a meeting with politicians to resolve the nomination of a president for the next government, succeeding the resigned Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The source said, "The deputies meeting with the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, ended their meeting, and they agreed to hold a second meeting after 8 pm today, Tuesday, to agree to nominate a name to take over as prime minister according to the required specifications."

The source added that "there are five candidates for these representatives, and the agreement will be in the name of one," noting that "the matter will be resolved after the second meeting.

Just in….

The deputy of the "Sadqoun" parliamentary bloc, Ahmad Al-Kinani, Thursday, December 19, 2019, confirmed the extension by President Barham Salih, the deadline for choosing an alternative for the resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, until next Sunday

(Mnt Goat – here we go again….. )

Just in Monday morning…

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi politicians have missed another deadline to name a new prime minister because of disagreements over which is the largest bloc in parliament, deepening a crisis that has roiled the country since October amid mass protests and state crackdown that has killed hundreds of people.

The deputy from the Construction Alliance, Manar Abdel Muttalib, revealed, on Monday, that 176 deputies choose an independent personality for the premiership.

Abdulmutallab said in a statement to "Information", that "176 deputies signed today the nomination of an independent personality for prime minister after withdrawing the nomination of Minister of Higher Education Qusay al-Suhail,".

Noting that "the coming hours will witness the announcement of the name nominated for the position of prime minister."

Member of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Khalidi, revealed today, Monday, that Qusay Al-Suhail will not pass within the House of Representatives, and MUHAMMAD ALLAWI IS ACCEPTABLE TO MOST BLOCS.

More news….

IRAQ: STATUS ON VOTING ON THE NEW ELECTION LAW

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives held its twenty-third session, headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi, Speaker of the Council, today Wednesday 18/12/2019, and in the presence of 207 deputies to complete the vote on the Parliamentary Elections Law, while a day was set Next Monday is the date for voting on the bill.

Just in Monday….

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A parliamentary source revealed that the political blocs continued to dispute the articles 15 and 16 of the new election law.
The source stated, "Al-Furat News" that "the dispute over Articles 15 and 16 is still ongoing."

He suggested that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will be extended at the time of today's meeting." On Monday afternoon, the House of Representatives will hold its regular session. The session will be held according to the Parliamentary Information Service at five in the evening.

Parliament is scheduled to complete voting on the rest of the election bill.

The Iraqi parliament opened on Tuesday a public session TO COMPLETE THE VOTE ON THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS LAW.

A parliamentary source told Shafak News that the first deputy speaker of the parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, opened the session after the quorum was achieved, in the presence of 184 members of the council.
Al-Kaabi said that: TODAY'S SESSION WILL BE PUBLIC.

The session witnessed the swearing-in of three new deputies instead of those who are independent from the Alliance Alliance bloc: Hassan Al-Aquli, Raed Fahmy and Haifa Al-Amin. These deputies had resigned to parliament to protest the conditions in the country.

Also,

Today, Tuesday, our correspondent reported that the House of Representatives started the FIRST READING OF THE PROPOSED LAW FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE FEDERAL FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION LAW.

(Mnt Goat – Didn’t this law already get reviewed and pass in parliament in 2018? Are they amending it to satisfy the demonstrator’s demands? What are the content of the amendments? Can this have anything to do with the project to delete the zeros?)

More news….

Qassem Soleimani,
Moqtada Al-Sadr
2019/12/20

Shafaq News / Al-Hadath TV revealed that the leaders of the republic and parliament in Iraq, in addition to the leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, HAD RECEIVED “THREATS” FROM THE IRANIAN GENERAL QASSEM SOLEIMANI.

The event stated, “Qassem Soleimani summoned Muqtada al-Sadr to Qom Airport and threatened him.”

Sadr is in Qom to study in his religious possession.

THE STATION REPORTED THAT QASSEM SOLEIMANI THREATENED SADR WITH REMOVING HIM FROM IRAN, preventing him from entering Lebanon, and telling him not to guarantee his security in Iraq.

She said that Soleimani, in addition to al-Sadr, threatened the president of the republic and parliament. She explained that after threatening Sadr, Soleimani informed Abu Mahdi, the engineer, that al-Sadr would stand neutral.

More news….

POPULAR MOVEMENT AND 170 DEPUTIES IN THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT IN ORDER TO NOMINATE AN INDEPENDENT FIGURE FOR THE POST OF PRIME MINISTER

Dec 21, 2019

Today, Saturday, the leader of the Iraqi Forces Alliance, Haider Al-Mulla, confirmed that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is supported today by the Marjaiya and the Popular Movement and 170 deputies in the Iraqi parliament in order to nominate an independent figure for the post of prime minister.

Al-Mulla told (Basnews) that "in light of the current support of the President of the Republic in this regard, he can choose a person who is satisfied with the popular movement and is unacceptable and non-controversial, as the Marjaiya said, to form a transitional government whose goal and program is to hold early parliamentary elections."

More news….

TWO WAYS TO DEAL WITH THE 2020 BUDGET IF IT IS NOT APPROVED

Dec 21, 2019

Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee MP Ahmad Hama Rashid affirmed on Saturday that the 2020 budget is still included in the cabinet, indicating that there are two ways to deal with the budget if it is not approved.

Rashid told Al-Maalouma that "the cabinet has not sent the 2020 budget yet because it is based on Article 42 in the council and it states that the caretaker government cannot send the budget bill to the parliament."

He added, "If the draft budget is not approved, the Financial Management and Public Debt Law will be resorted to, or the new government will force the government to have a twelve-year budget, which is a single disbursement of 12 of the actual expenditures for the previous year and consider the previous data as the same data."

He explained that "the financial matters in Iraq are not in danger because there is a legal cover for the continued actual expenditures of the state."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IRAQ: A NEW STRATEGY FOR 5 YEARS TO PROVIDE JOBS

The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee disclosed a new strategy for 5 years to provide job opportunities for the unemployed, while clarifying that it includes granting soft loans and establishing industrial and service projects.

Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "The Economy News", that "the new strategy AIMS TO ACTIVATE THE PRODUCTIVE SECTORS, SUCH AS AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRY, HOUSING AND OTHER SERVICE AND INVESTMENT PROJECTS, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE UNEMPLOYED," noting that it "Executed over 5 years."

She added that "it is implemented by granting soft loans to unemployed youth; every 7 or 10 people can be granted a financial loan of 100 to 200 million dinars, to create a small factory to produce consumer material, after providing an integrated economic feasibility of the project."

Jawdat pointed out that "the government protects the product by preventing imports and obliges ministries and governmental and non-governmental agencies to contract with these factories to purchase their products in order to encourage the national product.

A TESTIMONY OF HISTORY ON THE ISSUE OF RAISING THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR

Dec 19, 2019

The appearance of Dr. Muhammad Salih : A testimony of history on the issue of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar in the year 2006-2008, as revealed by Professor Muhammad Allawi in his last lecture in Washington

1.I would like to mention that the Paris Club Agreement signed on November 4, 2011, which dropped 80% of the total debt of Iraq, which was arranged before 1990 and was estimated at about 128 billion dollars at the time (which was led by Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi) and participated in it until the day it was signed by Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and Mr. Aziz Jaafar.

Myself and a number of women, committed Iraq to historical stages for writing off debts before the expiry of the next 6-year grace period provided that a corrective program is signed with the International Monetary Fund. As I canceled 30% of Iraq’s debt immediately after signing the Paris Club agreement in 2004, and another 30% struck as soon as Iraq signed the SBA Credit Readiness Agreement with the International Monetary Fund that was signed in the last month of the year 2005 to be completed.

Monetary policy papers write off another 20% when Iraq succeeded in implementing its agreement with the fund at the end of the year, so that the total debt written off amounted to 80%.

2. In the first consultations that took place in Amman (Oman) with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), annual inflation was at that time more than 20%, and the economic model adopted by the Fund in implementing its program with IRAQ HAS REQUIRED REDUCING INFLATION TO ONE DECIMAL PLACE TO BECOME ABOUT 6%, and this reduction needs to have a nominal fixed approval. The Iraqi dinar increases the external value of the nominal anchor, which is the gradual INCREASE OF THE IRAQI DINAR EXCHANGE RATE BY ABOUT 20% OVER THE YEARS OF THE PROGRAM, as well as RAISING THE INTERNAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR, that is, the interest rate by adopting the monetary policy interest rate that the central bank lends and borrows with local banks by at least 20%.

This is to address the forces generating inflationary expectations, which specifically mean the importing forces. In both cases, the Central Bank was forced to follow a deflationary monetary policy to reduce inflation, called it tighten policy, and as a witness to the history of events, and in a closed meeting that included the head of the Iraq mission at the International Monetary Fund and Mr. Minister of Finance and Mr. Aziz Jaafar In my presence personally, the head of the mission asked, explaining that the conduct of that international program required preconditions, namely the acceptance of the amendment of the value of the internal and external Iraqi dinar for the interest rate exchange assistant.

Mutaqq meeting, deaf president of Baal Iraq in the International Monetary Fund and Mr. Finance Minister and Mr. Aziz Jaafar, in person in my presence, the head of the mission asked, EXPLAINING THAT THE PROGRESS IN THAT INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM REQUIRED PRE-CONDITIONS, NAMELY ACCEPTANCE OF ADJUSTING THE VALUE OF THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL IRAQI DINAR, i.e. interest rates and the exchange rate.

Dr. Sinan has categorically refused to adopt such a restrictive monetary policy (a policy inconsistent with advancing development after Dr. Sinan spent a year in UNCTAD and is one of the development organizations that ideologically intersect with the International Monetary Fund). Dr. Sinan left the meeting and left, saying, with the text: I will not accept with such oppressive conditions for development, I had to talk to him to return to the closed meeting because the head of the Fund’s delegation indicated that the program should be stopped with them and then the Paris Club agreement should be stopped! And to re-load Iraq’s debts before 1990 while continuing to delay benefits that are the product of the previous regime, making the damage even greater. SO EVERYONE HAD TO ACCEPT THE FAIT ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN IMPROVING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR.

To reach at the end of the program at the end of 2008 by about 1182 dinars against the dollar, after it was 1560 dinars per dollar at the end of the year 2005.

3. THE PROBLEM IN MY ESTIMATION IS NOT ONLY TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AT THE TIME, despite the annual inflation decrease from 22% to 6% within the phenomenon of disinflation, that is, to have low or decreasing increases in the general level of prices at the time, BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM HAS REMAINED IN INCREASING THE NUMBER OF GOVERNMENT WORKERS TO FIVE TIMES TODAY COMPARED TO IN THE YEAR 2003 and the increase in the value of government wages 7 times, which made the average government employee’s salary equal to approximately twice per capita gross domestic product, which added double benefits to the first government job that came from monetary policy and exchange rate stability and the second from higher wages and salaries as well as high Banking interest on the savings of the savings available to him. In addition, the increase in the allowances in government salaries, which constitute 66% of the salary components today, have been exempted (those allocations) from income taxes and by a government decision in the year 2009 until today.

AFTER THE FEDERAL COURT’S ANSWER .. PRESIDENT SALEH SENDS A NEW LETTER TO PARLIAMENT

President Barham Salih, on Sunday, sent a new book to the parliament on the largest bloc.
A well-informed source told Mawazine News that today, President Saleh sent a new book to Parliament to determine the largest bloc after the Federal Court's response in this regard.
The spokesperson for the Supreme Federal Court, Iyas Samuk, issued a press statement in which he said: -
The President of the Republic asked the Supreme Federal Court to determine the largest bloc mentioned in Article (76) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005.

The court received the request on Thursday, 12/19/ 2019), and accordingly the court held a hearing to consider the application, on Sunday morning, 22/12/2019, with all its members and issued the following decision:

((The listed application formulated above was subject to scrutiny and deliberation by the Federal Supreme Court at its session held on 22/12/2019 and it arrived after deliberation and scrutiny and after referring to the priorities for its interpretation of the provision of Article (76) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005 according to its decision issued on 25 / 3/2010 in the number (25 / federal / 2010), which I confirmed by its decision dated 11/8/2014 in the number (45 / TC / 2014) and their contents, that the term (the largest number of parliamentary blocs) mentioned in Article (76) of the constitution It means either the bloc that was formed after the elections through one electoral list, or the bloc that was formed after the elections from two lists One or more electoral lists and entered the House of Representatives and became seats after entering the Council and its members took the oath in the first session, the largest number of the rest of the blocs, then the President of the Republic assigns its candidate to form a cabinet in accordance with the provisions of Article (76) of the Constitution and within the period specified therein.
This is what the Supreme Federal Court decided upon in accordance with its aforementioned decisions in the interpretation of Article (76) of the constitution and by clarifying the concept of the largest number of parliamentary blocs.

Whereas, the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court are final and binding on all legislative, executive, and judicial authorities stipulated in Article (47) of the Constitution, and that the Federal Supreme Court is one of its components according to the provisions of Article (89) of the Constitution, it is bound by the rulings and decisions it issues, and accordingly the Supreme Federal Court decides its commitment With its aforementioned decisions, which are attached to this decision to interpret the provision of Article (76) of the Constitution in accordance with what was stated in them and this decision was issued in full and binding agreement in accordance with the provisions of Article (94) of the Constitution and Article (5) of the Federal Supreme Court Law and edited at the sitting (Dated 22/12/2019))

An official familiar with the Iraqi Presidency Office confirmed today, Sunday, the Iranian pressure on the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, to pass Qusay al-Suhail, the candidate of the political blocs loyal to Iran, to the post of prime minister, indicating that the pressures may fluctuate the equation during the remaining hours.

The official, who refused to reveal his name, said in a statement to an Arab newspaper, seen by "Al-Akhbaria", that "Saleh is exposed to an unprecedented Iranian pressure campaign, to pass the candidate of the blocs within the" construction "coalition, Qusay al-Suhail, to head the government, which was presented by both Al-Amiri and Al-Maliki, and enjoys the support of the commander of the "Quds Force" in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Qassem Soleimani.

He added: "The leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah, who is in charge of the Iraqi file, Muhammad Kawtharani, has managed in the past hours to persuade several Sunni forces to proceed with this option, including the alliance of forces to which Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi belongs."

He pointed out that "the religious authority in Najaf maintains the name of Suhail, as well as the" Sadrist movement "led by Muqtada al-Sadr, in addition to the protesting street, which led Saleh to refuse to take him to the street as a candidate from him," explaining that "Iranian pressure in particular, may You can change the equation during the remaining hours. "
The official continued: "Saleh is awaiting the decision of the Federal Court or its answer about his inquiry regarding the legitimacy or constitutionality of his selection as a candidate for the government from outside the" largest bloc ", stressing that" the President of the Republic is trying to assign a person who is not provocative and does not bring him to the people's curse, which led him to send the inquiry , So that its movement is supported by the highest legislative authority in the country, especially since its decisions are not subject to appeal or discrimination.

US REPORT SAID THAT FOREIGN INVESTORS HAVE BEGUN WITHDRAWING FROM IRAQ

After months of demonstrations and protests in the country and the accompanying violence and sabotage, a US report said that foreign investors have begun withdrawing from Iraq.

The Associated Press said in a report that SO FAR THE UNREST HAS NOT SERIOUSLY AFFECTED THE MAIN ARTERY OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY, i.e. oil, which generates 6-7 billion dollars per month, equivalent to 90 percent of the country's income, and oil exports have not faced any Slashes, senior oil ministry officials said.

The agency added, that production was also not affected by the repeated sit-ins and the closure of roads leading to the major oil fields in the south, where the largest volume of Iraq's oil resources was located, realizing that "future investments are under threat now."

And the report quoted Zap Sithna, one of the founders of "Partners in the Northern Gulf", an investment company with work experience in Iraq, as saying: "Foreign investors have withdrawn from deals in the energy sector and other sectors as well."

"WE HAD AMERICAN SUPPORTERS READY TO PARTICIPATE AND TO PUMP MONEY INTO IRAQ, BUT THEY TURNED BACK ON THEIR HEELS," added Sithna.

The agency noted that there are OTHER INVESTORS WORRIED ABOUT THE SLOW PACE OF FORMING THE NEW GOVERNMENT AFTER THE RESIGNATION OF PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI under the pressure of protests.
The demonstrations and the violence that accompanied it resulted in killing more than 400 civilians and wounding ten thousand, in addition to the closure of ports and roads leading to oil fields in southern Iraq.

AN INVITATION TO ONE MILLION ON THE EVE OF CHOOSING THE PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ … THE MEANS OF ESCALATION ARE PRESENT

The number of candidates for this position has reached about 48 people, but their chances remain mixed political forces continue the dialogues related to forming the next government, while the Shiite forces held an expanded meeting to determine the largest bloc, absent from it by the Saeron bloc, which expressed its refusal to return to that issue.

Activists in Baghdad’s Tahrir Square have announced their intention to escalate if a prime minister who is not subject to their criteria is nominated. While calling for a million on Sunday, which coincides with the end of the constitutional deadline for the appointment of a new prime minister, they stressed that all peaceful means of escalation are available to them, if the authority does not abide by the specifications they presented to the next prime minister.

Constant pressure
Political sources confirmed that a meeting was held today, Saturday, December 21 (December), by Nuri al-Maliki, Hadi al-Amiri and Qais al-Khazali, with the head of the Federal Court, Medhat al-Mahmoud, to pressure him to consider the building alliance the largest bloc.
The number of candidates for the post of prime minister reached 48, which experts considered as confirmation by political forces of their continued struggle for the position.

Since the approval of the House of Representatives on the resignation of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, political forces have begun to offer their options, which protesters saw as a challenge to the will of the Iraqi street.
Among the most prominent names that have been proposed are the name of the Minister of Higher Education Qusay al-Suhail, and the former Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Muhammad Shi’a al-Sudani.

Political sources indicated that all of those names are backed by Tehran, which does not want to lose its allies to this position, pointing to the entry of former Minister of Youth and Sports Abd al-Hussein Abtan to the stock exchange of possible names supported by Tehran.

Decisive night
Meanwhile, the protesters are awaiting the agreements that the political blocs will take out regarding the position of the next prime minister, warning that any outputs they do not satisfy will push them to a major escalation and announcing the rupture with the authority.
Activist Alaa al-Rubaie says, “The protesters are waiting for the final night to take their next steps.” He added to “The Independent Arabia” “on the authority to bow to our demands, or else lead us to a further escalation.
Iraq is looking for a head of government … and the Federal Court rearranges the papers. Intensive security measures around the US embassy in Baghdad
The protesters do not exclude taking all peaceful steps of escalation, including storming the government area known as the “Green Zone”, noting that there is coordination with their colleagues in other governorates, such as Najaf and Basra, which have great pressure cards.

For his part, activist Mohamed Al-Naili said, “The protesters are moving within the peaceful region to sort their escalating cards, and they start from the horizontal expansion from the liberation square and cut the bridges and do not end in entering the green, especially in the case of assigning one of the hawks of the political process such as Al-Suhail or Abtan.”

Serious escalation
Experts believe that the support enjoyed by the protesters from the religious authority is a great motivation for them to continue and escalate, warning of the intransigence of the political class, which will lead to a deterioration of security under the escaped weapon.

“If a new prime minister is not chosen according to the specifications of the protesters, the escalation of the protests will be significant,” political analyst Wathiq al-Hashemi said, revealing to “Independent Arabia” that “there is support from the president of the republic to choose an independent personality distant from the parties despite the insistence Building block to submit its candidate. ”

48 candidates
The post of prime minister has great political significance in Iraq, where experts explain that the large number of nominations confirms the parties ’desire to take it again.

Political researcher Hisham Al-Mozani says, “The political forces will try to impose their vision in a reduced manner, but the imposition of their vision is the most important goal for them,” noting that “the imposition of the prime minister by the masses will set a precedent that political forces see will cause them future problems.”
He demonstrates that “the demonstrators have several means of escalation that can cause a major imbalance in the political system.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq and in the US is working. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. He is now guiding you to fight to take back your country of the US form the UN charlatans and socialists.

So this new war is now on our citizens and it is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States.

We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/24/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: