Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19

Go down

FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 Empty OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Submitted by Dinarmama7

GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS.

AFTER AN EXTENDED FLIGHT LASTING NEARLY 17 YEARS I FEEL IT'S TIME TO LAND.

I WON'T BE ISSUING ANY GRADUATION DIPLOMA'S AS I ORIGINALLY PLANNED AS IT WON'T BE NECESSARY. …THE NOTIFICATION OF THE COMPLETION OF THIS JOURNEY IS AT HAND AND IS BEING RECEIVED ANY MOMENT.

THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE'S OF THE REDEMPTION AMD EXCHANGE HAVE BEEN ALTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN MAKING IT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

I APPRECIATE ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT GIVEN ME RECENTLY AND WILL CARRY IT IN MY HEART FOREVER.

THERE ARE TOO MANY FINE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME AND SUPPORTED ME THRU THE YEARS FOR ME TO ACKNOWLEDGE. JUST KNOW I AM AWARE OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND WILL CHERISH THE MEMORIES FOREVER.

WE ARE NOW ENTERING A NEW PHASE IN OUR LIVES AND SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS MAY BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY AND AS SUCH SHOULD BE VIEWED IN THE CONTEXT OF PUTTING EACH OF US IN A UNIQUE POSITION OF BEING ABLE TO HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE WITH A GENEROUS HEART AND AN OPEN POCKET BOOK.

I PRAY GOD' RICHEST BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU AND IF WE NEVER MEET AGAIN THIS SIDE OF THE GULF, I'M SURE WE'LL MEET ON THE OTHER SIDE---LOVE AND BLESSING-------OKIEOILMAN
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19

Post by RoyBoy on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Ummmmmmmmmm  ok
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:33 pm

Elmerf123456:
Due to his health, it took a while to get in touch with my friend Okie, but I just got off the phone with him. 

He is feeling much better after coming out of the hospital and is having some therapies done and still has a long way to go.

However, he wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and of course happy holidays all around.

Okie stated that you were some of the best friends he’s never met and loves all of you.

He certainly appreciates your constant prayer and keeping him in your thoughts! 

I am overjoyed to have had our conversation and IMO that man is tough as nails!

God Bless all of you and have a Super Fantastic Holiday!

Hope3341:
Elmer, was yesterday's posting really from our beloved Okie?

Elmerf123456:
Yes it was….Nuff Said.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:31 am

I would never wish ill on anyone other than the most notorious currency pumper in the history of this insider-intel scam .. but I personally hope the Landing he's referring to is one where he Lands in jail. 

Iraq's future is still a big question mark. Yet, guys like this continue to take advantage of desperate followers & their devotees; and by suggesting some miracle of stability & economic re-development is swiftly underway in the mist of sectarian violence is criminal (basic fraud for profit, dating back to 2010).  

As far as meeting up on the other side, I don't expect to see Lonny or any of his shills & other currency scammers where they're heading.. 

#TodayinIraq #DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #IRS.gov #FTC.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:58 pm

I could not agree with you more Tinef. Beyond reprehensible that this conman is still getting an audience and taking in donations. ugh...

FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 1656125192 FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 2322496710

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 2245507099FBI - OKIEOILMAN UPDATE: ¨ITS TIME TO LAND¨ 12/20/19 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum