Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government

Go down

The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Empty The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:34 pm

[size=35]The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government[/size]

2019-12-20

[size=35]The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Doc-P-328879-637124318445166501
[/size]

Alsumaria News publishes the text of the statement of the supreme religious authority, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, which was delivered during the second sermon of Friday prayers by the representative of the Supreme Religious Authority in Karbala Abdul-Mahdi Al-Karbalai today, Friday, 20 / May / 2019.

Dear brothers and sisters , we

read you the text of what our response from Mr. Samaha Office (long live) in Najaf: In the

name of God the Merciful

country is still living conditions difficult and disturbing, where it continues different categories of citizens to participate in the demonstrations and peaceful protests demanding reform, while exposed Some of its actors are assassinated, kidnapped and threatened, and in return, many government departments and educational institutions are forced to close their doors without a necessity for that. Some citizens ’properties are subject to burning and vandalism, and many complain of the weakness of the state’s prestige and some rebel against the laws and regulations regulating The public in the country without deterrence.

And we indicated in a previous sermon that the people are the source of powers and from which they derive their legitimacy - as stipulated by the constitution - and accordingly the nearest and safest way to get out of the current crisis and avoid going to the unknown, chaos or internal fighting - God forbid - is to return to the people by holding elections Early, after legislating a fair law for it, forming an independent commission to conduct it, and setting up an effective monitoring mechanism at all stages of its work that allows the restoration of confidence in the electoral process.

However, it is noticeable that the approval of the election law has been hindered to this day and the dispute over some of its main articles has been exacerbated. Passing a law not in this capacity will not help bypassing the current crisis.

And if the election law is approved in an acceptable manner, the role of intellectual elites and national competencies willing to political work to organize their ranks and prepare their programs for the advancement of the country and solve its worsening problems within the framework of studied practical plans comes in order to be ready to present them to the voters at the time of the elections, and education is provided to compete in them not On the basis of regional, tribal, or sectarian affiliations of the candidates, but rather in view of their competence and qualifications and what programs they have applicable to cross the country into a better future, in the hope that the next parliament and the government that emanates from it will play the required role In making the necessary appetite reforms to get rid of the consequences of corruption and quotas and the absence of social justice in the previous period.

In conclusion, we hope that the formation of the new government, which must be a non-controversial government, responds to the requirements of the current stage, and be able to restore the prestige of the state and calm the situation, and hold the upcoming elections in a calm atmosphere far from the side effects of money or illegal weapons and from interference External. God grants success.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/328879/%D9%86%D8%B5-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Empty Sistani reference: We hope that the formation of the new government will not be too late

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:38 pm

[size=35]Sistani reference: We hope that the formation of the new government will not be too late[/size]

2019-12-20

[size=35]The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Doc-P-328878-637124335268349077
[/size]

On Friday, the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani, expressed his hope that the formation of the new government would not be too late.

The representative of the Marjaiya in the governorate of Karbala Abdul-Mahdi Al-Karbalai said during the Friday prayer sermon, followed by Alsumaria News, "We hope that the formation of the new government, which must be non-controversial, will respond to the requirements of the current stage, and be able to restore the state's prestige and calm conditions followed by a long time." ".

He added, "The upcoming elections must be held in a reassuring environment away from the side effects of money or illegal weapons and from external interference. God is the guardian of success."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/328878/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%B1-%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Empty Al-Hakim calls for the inclusion of the "road map" drawn by the reference

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:41 pm

[size=35]Al-Hakim calls for the inclusion of the "road map" drawn by the reference[/size]

2019-12-20

[size=35]The text of the Sistani reference statement on the demonstrations, the election law, and the formation of the government Doc-P-328936-637124387476739061
[/size]

The head of the al-Hikma movement, Ammar al-Hakim, demanded Friday that he take what he described as the "road map" drawn up by the supreme religious authority in Najaf today.

Al-Hakim said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "We demand the implementation of the road map drawn up by the supreme religious authority in its statement during Friday sermon for this day," noting that it "represents the safe way to get out of the current crisis and cross the country to safety."

Al-Hakim's tail is his brief statement of the Hashtak group that included the phrases "no to intimidate activists, no to close schools and institutions, no external interference, non-controversial transitional government, yes to restore state prestige, an equitable electoral law, an independent and impartial commission, early elections, sweeping reforms, eliminating corruption and quotas and achieving justice Social, people are the source of powers. "

The supreme religious authority had called during the Friday prayer sermon today, for early elections after the legislation of a "fair" election law, the formation of an independent commission, and the setting up of an effective monitoring mechanism at all stages of its work to restore confidence in the electoral process, and considered that this is the closest and safest way out of the crisis And avoid going into an unknown, chaos, or infighting.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/328936/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%B0-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum