Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government

Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government Empty The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:03 am

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government

2019-12-17

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to enhance the efforts to rebuild and stabilize Nineveh Governorate with its local government 1576604976d70d71d163a08a37f7113a582bfabdd6--%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D8%A9_%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88%D9%89

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received today, Tuesday, a delegation from the Nineveh Governorate headed by the Governor of Nineveh Najm Al-Jubouri, and the meeting was attended by Mr. Ahmed Al-Jubouri, a representative from Nineveh Governorate, and a number of officials from the local government. 

During the meeting, they discussed the human and service realities in the governorate, ways to enhance national and international efforts towards the reconstruction and stability of the governorate, and the efforts that the Ministry of Planning strengthened by providing all relevant means of support for the recovery of all affected areas of the governorate, particularly the city of Mosul, and the Ministry’s approval to launch Disbursing the required allocations after the local government fulfills all the listing requirements.

While Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi stressed the importance of optimal investment for allocations in implementing more vital projects, rehabilitation of Mosul airport, which represents a very important development window for the province and Iraq in general, and implementing projects according to their priority for citizens, especially in the sectors of (health, education, roads and bridges, and services Municipality), indicating the provision of all allocations and appropriate working conditions to establish floating bridges until the completion of the major bridges. 

For its part, the guest delegation expressed its sincere appreciation for the efforts of the Ministry of Planning in providing all the necessary conditions for the reconstruction and stability of the province, stressing the need for Nineveh Governorate to unify all efforts to rebuild it after witnessing great damage in most of its infrastructure.

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=960
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum