Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates

Go down

The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates Empty The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:54 am

The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates

12/18/2019

The industry reveals a trend to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates 8650

Economy News - Baghdad

The General Company for Mining Industries of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals revealed its efforts and efforts to increase the production capacity of its various products, while confirming the existence of a tendency to establish an asphalt plant in all governorates.

The general manager of the company, Youssef Mohamed Jassem, said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that "the company was able to increase the production capacities of its various products through participation and investment contracts concluded with the private sector, within the limits of (10) contracts for its various factories in Baghdad and the provinces, given that contracting with the sector The local, Arab and foreign private sector is the only opportunity available at the present time to develop and expand in the absence of other sources of funding. "

Jassem disclosed that "the company directs and plans to establish a asphalt plant in all governorates in cooperation with the private sector to ensure that these governorates need the types of asphalt products to support the service reality in them."

The general manager pointed out that "the company needs the cooperation and support of the Ministry of Oil mainly in providing the raw material that the company needs to maintain the production process in it, in addition to obliging the state ministries to acquire the company's products that are characterized by their quality and high specifications to serve the citizen and the country."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18549
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum