Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers

Go down

Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers Empty Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers

Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers Image

17-12-2019 08:41 PM

Baghdad / Al-Ikhbaria:
First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi confirmed on Tuesday that the establishment of the Prime Minister, Barham Salih Al-Maqam, calls for the survival of the government with its current ministers.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement received by "Al-Akhbariya", that "what is circulated in the media regarding the position of the President of the Republic as the Prime Minister in the event that he does not assign the candidate to form the government during the constitutional period calls for its implementation, according to Article (81) of the Constitution that the President of the Republic as the head of the Ministers, when the position becomes vacant for any reason whatsoever, the government remains in place with its current ministers, and the ruling on impeachment or resignation does not apply to it, but rather the person of the Prime Minister is replaced by another person who is the President of the Republic.

He added that "the article also calls for the president of the republic to assume the position of prime minister and exercise his powers without restriction, because of the frankness of the text of Article (81 / First) of the constitution, in addition to considering the government as original and not a caretaker government, and it has full powers stipulated in the constitution."

Al-Kaabi said, "The Prime Minister previously submitted his resignation, and that resignation was approved by the House of Representatives, which means that the government becomes a caretaker government. As the saying that the Prime Minister is not fit to continue as prime minister, it is also up to the ministers because the responsibility of the government is solidarity." .

And he stated, "Since it does not make sense for the President of the Republic to act as the Prime Minister in a government in which there are no ministers, and since Article (Second) of Article (81) of the Constitution has committed the President of the Republic in the event that he takes the position of Prime Minister to assign another candidate to form The Ministry within a period of no more than (15) days in accordance with the provisions of Article (76) of the Constitution, which is the same obligation incumbent on the President of the Republic in the event of the resignation of the government, and if this period elapses without the performance of that mandate, this obligation will not be waived, we believe that All this requires that the Prime Minister continue to conduct business with his current government until the President of the Friday A constitutional responsibility to implement the constitutional obligation incumbent upon it constitutionally in accordance with the principle of the continuation of the state, stressing that “in such a case it is not permissible for the President of the Republic to act as the Prime Minister, because we are not facing a situation (vacating the position of Prime Minister).”

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=204831

Presidency of the parliament: the benefit of the acting prime minister calls for the survival of the current government's respective ministers 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum