Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

Go down

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV Empty Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:11 pm

DINAR GURUS ARE SCAMMERS - Pumping for their own gain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BGG ~ If you would like to buy Dinar – Call us, leave a voicemail, send a text (615-509-6256 – anytime), an e-mail or FB message us. These all work.

We have Dinar – Our Current Price is $975 per million (shipped).

www.TheDinarExchange.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV Empty Re: Don't Tell ME that Dinar Gurus don't have an ulterior motive for lying about the DINAR RV

Post by Mission1st Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:35 pm

the Texas Currency Exchange in San Antonio is selling Dinar for about the same price, and buying it back for $500 per million. That should tell you something right there
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum