Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26  says they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 says they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come

Go down

Frank26  says they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come  Empty Frank26 says they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come

Post by Ponee on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Frank26  

...They're telling you about the 2020 budget and oh my gosh it's huge!  There's no way a program rate can do it.  No way.  Therefore I know a new rate is coming before or after the budget I don't care.  I care they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come to support this gigantic budget.  This budget is so big.  It is so monstrous that the purchasing power that they have now with the program rate is an impossibility for that rate 1190.  Therefor I know a new rate is coming...

...IMO we know it's a 1 to 1 rate because they told us and we have the articles to prove it. But [Guru] Walkingstick said, 'don't be surprised.  They said 1 to 1 but it could be higher.'...

...1 to 1 is not realistic.  This is the first time I mention it to anybody...I don't worry about the rate.  I don't think a program rate is enough to fulfill the budget I also now don't think 1 to 1 is enough.  Especially with the recalculations...

~~~~~~~~~~~

...IMO about 10 million people in the United States of America have dinars.  IMO I think the president of the United States has dinars.  That's a lot of people.  It's gonna make quite a difference for the economy of the United States of America.  We already have a beautiful amazing Sunday - A banana split and we're about to add a cherry on top of it...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum