Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....

2 posters

Go down

Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  Empty Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Jeff    Articles  "Iraqi presidencies meet on the completion of the government and the US presence";  "Details of the Peace Palace Meeting"  ...here's two of those articles...they're both from February 27 2019.  These are the articles that tell you  1.  The government was complete.  2.  The second one shows you that huge celebration where they all joined together...this is the level of meeting you have when you have completed the government to celebrate...a huge accomplishment of unity...this is the level of meeting you would have shortly before you're preparing to changed that rate.  IMO this was them kind of having a 30 day stage preparation before changing that rate...[IMO] they had full intentions of changing the rate possibly over that weekend of March 21st 22nd of this year 19.  But it was Donald Trump who stepped in and pulled the plug on that for his own political gains and purposes.

Here's my option on the demonstrations.  Yes they're gonna continue.  At least right now they're not out of control and they're not tearing the place apart...the government was only able to offer back roughly two items without having the rate change...Money and creating jobs for them.  All of their other demands which were additional monies from Article 140, HCL, reforms reconstruction all of those items are contained within the 2020 budget...the 2020 budget is married to the rate change They can't implement any of those additional items which are demonstrator demands until that rate changes...here's the good news about this...we know that more time is needed to finish setting the stage for the rate change...but they can't wait too long because the demonstrators are going to be so far up their wazoo tearing the place apart that they can't wait 6 to 8 months...so that's good having that lurking in the background...

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have found something HUGE that no one else has caught on to or noticed.  History right now is repeating itself.   Article "Parliamentary Finance:  Iraq will enter a temporary budget in 2020Iraq is approving and putting in place a temporary budget...IMO what this temporary budget is gonna do is cover their government operating expenses through Q1.  What that does is gives them time to approve the permanent budget that I told you IMO would be implemented Q2...this article right at the end is telling you the reforms are inside the 2020 budget.  This is huge...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....  Empty Re: Jeff says - Donald Trump pulled the plug on the RV this past March....

Post by Sam I Am Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:28 pm

I thought Trump was gonna pull the trigger on the RV. Now they're saying he pulled the plug? Does a plug look like a trigger?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum