Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana says   Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine!  [LOL] DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana says Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine! [LOL]

Go down

Adam Montana says   Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine!  [LOL] Empty Adam Montana says Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine! [LOL]

Post by Ponee on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Adam Montana   

WTI (oil) at $59 this morning = good.  The Kurds already agreed to a portion of the Budget, and they are continuing to make progress on their own responsibilities. Also good. For those coming late to the party, Prime Minister Mahdi is stepping down and is to be replacedReading between the lines leads me to believe that a person is chosen, but they are going to wait until the "last possible day" to announce him. This makes sense to me - by releasing the name at the last minute, they will transition into the next phase with less issues. I like it.  Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine!  [LOL]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana says   Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine!  [LOL] Empty Re: Adam Montana says Things are going well. As long as Steve Harvey isn't chosen to announce the rate, we're going to be just fine! [LOL]

Post by Jayzze on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:01 pm

so adam things are going good still at 10 cents? so I read a new pm was picked but they refused to give his name. I wonder why? then another article I read that they would wait for a new gov to approve the budget. It sure looks like the ole Iraqi game of kicking the can down the road to start the new years
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum