Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures

Go down

After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures Empty After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:16 am

After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures

10-12-2019

After publishing it in Al-Waqa’iq .. Legal: The Central Bank will apply US sanctions to 4 Iraqi figures Image

Baghdad - news

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the Central Bank of Iraq should apply the latest US sanctions to 4 Iraqi personalities.

Harb said, in a statement reported by a foreign newspaper, translated by "Al-Akhbariya", that those covered by these sanctions are not entitled to open any bank account or carry out any banking transactions, and that every financial device will be at risk of punishment in the event of cooperation with these personalities.

He added: that the sanctions will enter into force in Iraq after the decision is published in the Iraqi Al-Waqa'iq newspaper, and then the Central Bank of Iraq will issue circulars to all banks and non-banking financial institutions operating in the country, to prevent any financial dealings with these personalities.
The legal expert indicated that those who were subject to the penalties could object to it before the administrative court within a month of its issuance.

And Washington imposed, on Friday, December 6, sanctions against people accused of suppressing demonstrations and the use of excessive violence, and another person involved in corruption, according to the statement issued by the Treasury.

The sanctions included Qais Khazali, Secretary General of the "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" movement, and his brother "Laith", as well as the security official for the "Popular Mobilization Forces", Hussein Faleh al-Lami, for their involvement in human rights violations related to the killing of dozens of protesters since the start of the October protests. the past. It also included the head of the National Axis coalition, Khamis Al-Khanjar, for his involvement in corruption and the payment of bribes to Iraqi government officials.

Under these sanctions, those named are not permitted to travel to the United States or to own any property in it or in any region within its influence, in addition to preventing financial transactions with them.

The penalties also include anyone who cooperates with these persons, for whom several measures may be imposed, including the payment of a fine of between $ 250,000 to $ 1 million, or a prison sentence of up to 20 years.

It is noteworthy that this is not the first time that the US Treasury imposed sanctions on Iraqi personalities, as last July it imposed sanctions on Rayan Al-Chaldani, Qaddu, former Nineveh governor Nofal Al-Akoub, and former Salahuddin governor Ahmed al-Juburi, for their involvement in cases of violation For human rights.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=204296
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum