Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day

Go down

Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day Empty Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:34 am

[size=32]Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day[/size]

10/12/2019

Speaker of the Parliament congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day Untitled-2-800x445-1

Today, Tuesday, Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi extended his congratulations to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the Iraqi victory day.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives said: “We congratulate our Iraqi people on the occasion of the victory day achieved by Iraq as people and fighters fought together, and they are waging a fierce war on behalf of the entire world against the system of extremism and ISIS terrorism, in which our heroic forces of all kinds presented a historical lesson of sacrifice, valor, and competence, and they managed to fight Fierce that the greatest armies of the world cannot defend in light of a great challenge, as it was fighting an enemy experienced by civilians who were defenseless from our people. 

My dear brother, without their blood and sacrifices, we would not have been safe now. ” Noting that this achievement must be preserved through continued solidarity and cooperation between citizens and the security forces, calling for cutting the road in front of all attempts that would undermine confidence in our brothers in the security forces in these circumstances.

His Excellency stressed on this occasion the importance of redressing the families of the martyrs and the wounded, who participated in the liberation operations and made victory, stressing the necessity of returning all the displaced Nineveh, its villages, Kirkuk, Diyala, Salah al-Din, Jurf al-Sakhr and western Anbar areas to their cities, lifting all obstacles that stand before their return, and closing the file of displacement He pointed out that with the return of the displaced, the fate of the disappeared, and the justice of their relatives, the victory would be complete.

Media office
of the Speaker of Parliament
10 December 2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/12/10/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b4%d8%b9%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82%d9%8a-%d8%a8%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum