Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:20 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

2019-12-10

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Image00002%20%28Large%29_1

The committee is discussing

Follow up on the implementation of Basel III requirements

Determinants of net interest margin in the banking sector

The internal evaluation process for capital adequacy in Arab countries

Challenges of applying IFRS 9 to Arab banks

Strengthening banking supervision work in the face of the electronic threats  

Combating money laundering and terrorist financing in Sharia-compliant financial institutions

His Excellency the Director General of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, opened the work of the thirty-fourth meeting of the Arab Committee for Banking Supervision, at the Intercontinental Hotel - Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, which extends its work on 9 and 10 December 2019.

The committee is derived from the Board of Governors Central banks and Arab monetary institutions, and they include directors and officials of banking supervision at the central banks and Arab monetary institutions, in addition to the Arab Monetary Fund. 

The committee meeting will be attended as an observer, by representatives of the Federation of Arab Banks, the Federation of Arab Securities Authorities and the Financial Action Group for the Middle East and North Africa. Representatives from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, the Institute for Financial Stability, the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions, the Center for Global Development and the Council of Islamic Financial Services also participate in the meeting.

The committee will discuss in the meeting, a number of topics, the most important of which are the determinants of net interest margin in the banking sector, the requirements for supervision of foreign banks, and the process of internal evaluation of capital adequacy in Arab countries, in addition to the challenges of applying IFRS 9 to Arab banks, where The experiences of Arab countries in this regard will be reviewed.

The meeting program also includes identifying aspects related to countering electronic threats through reviewing international standards and the experiences of Arab countries in this field. 

The meeting will also discuss the variables that the supervisory authorities should take in the supervisory and supervisory methods in light of the rapid developments of financial technologies, the applications of blockchain technologies in the banking sector, and learn about the experience of Bank Al-Maghrib in the field of stress tests, in addition to the topic of combating money laundering and terrorist financing in institutions Sharia Compliant Finance.III  in emerging markets and developing economies, as well as briefing the meeting on the latest work of the Financial Action Group for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA FATF) on the results of the last evaluation round.

Likewise, in the item of exchange of experiences and expertise, it was customary to follow developments in the implementation of Basel III requirements  in the Arab countries, and to benefit from the experiences of countries in this regard.

It is worth noting that the Arab Committee for Banking Supervision aims to achieve many purposes, including following up the application of relevant international standards and approved recommendations, coordination in banking supervision issues, exchanging experiences and experiences between Arab countries, and seeking to update legislation, and work to strengthen the role of banking supervision And communication and coordination with the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision and other regional and international financial groups, in addition to working to transfer the view of Arab countries to international forums concerned with issues of banking supervision and financial stability.

It is worth noting that the Arab Monetary Fund is responsible for the technical secretariat of the committee. His responsibilities in this regard include contributing to the preparation of papers and studies for the committee, organizing workshops and conferences for senior officials to enhance exchange of experiences between central banks and Arab monetary institutions, and contributing to providing technical advice to Arab countries in the areas of banking supervision issues, along with communication and coordination With regional and international institutions and frameworks concerned with banking supervision issues.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Image00005%20%28Large%29_1

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR BANKING SUPERVISION ON DECEMBER 9 AND 10, 2019, IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Image00001%20%28Large%29

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-9-%D9%88-10
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum