Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court

Go down

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court Empty Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:17 pm

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court

04-12-2019

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court Image

Baghdad - News

The UN Security Council has the right to refer the case of corruption in Iraq to the criminal court, legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said Wednesday.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Akhbaria that the President of the Republic Barham Saleh asked the United Nations to consider administrative and financial corruption in Iraq as crimes against humanity. To the Rome Convention of the International Criminal Court 1998, the Security Council, in accordance with its broad powers, may refer this file to the International Criminal Court, which is at the core of its competence in accordance with Articles 6 and 7 of its law.

He added: "If this file has arrived in all its details, then the right of the prosecutor in this court to issue arrest warrants for the wanted and compel the Iraqi government to extradite them."

He explained: "The Security Council also has the right to form a special court in consultation with the next Iraqi government."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=203888
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court Empty Expert expects Security Council to refer corruption file to the International Criminal Court

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Expert expects Security Council to refer corruption file to the International Criminal Court

03-12-2019

Legal expert: The Security Council has the right to refer the file of corruption in Iraq to the Criminal Court Image

BAGHDAD / NEWS:

Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, expected on Tuesday, the Security Council to send the file of corruption to the International Criminal Court, warning of the return of international sanctions on Iraq.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Akhbariya that "the beginning of the new sanctions on Iraq after we came out of Chapter VII under resolution 2390 of 2019 and we are now in the sixth chapter for the existence of financial assets with Kuwait worth 4 and a half billion dollars."

He added that "the killing of demonstrators and the use of internationally prohibited weapons are gross violations of articles 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and 21 of the Charter of the International Covenant and article 14 on the prevention of arrests as well as the Convention on the Prevention of Genocide of 1948. Humanity.

"The fear is that the gradual sanctions will return in accordance with Articles 39 to 51 of the Charter and that the Security Council will refer the corruption file to the International Criminal Court after condemning the US, Britain and France, which is a permanent member of the Security Council, condemning the security situation in Iraq."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=203818&fbclid=IwAR3P-9L2SpMKmUViDCkBqu2CR6bE6x7OSFFEQsmTEj1OXiPaj8FVGsGBYJg
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum